06

A/N: I swear I had posted this yesterday. if it shows up twice, can someone let me know? Enjoy! And please keep reading, voting and commenting! Love <3

March 2008

“I swear, that old thing is going to come down one of these days,” I said laughing as I helped pull Harry in my window. “Especially if you keep eating all of those sweets.” I poked stomach a bit as he flopped back on my bed. It was his ticklish spot and he began laughing. I covered his mouth with my hand.

“Shush! Or you will wake my parents up and we won’t be able to see each other in daylight, much less have you sneak in anymore!”

He pressed his lips to mine, silencing me. “I guess we’ll have to be extra quiet tonight, then.” His hand slid up my shirt.

“Braless. How bold of you.”

My cheeks were burning red but he couldn’t tell that because of the darkness in my room. “Hush,” I whispered.

His hand caressed my skin underneath my thin shirt. His fingers flicking over my nipple, making it hardened. I felt hot all over. I pushed him back a little bit and pulled off my shirt.

His face was close enough to mine where I could sense his breathing getting shallower after my action. “How’s that for bold?” I whispered back.

His response was his mouth on my left breast, swirling my nipple with his tongue while his fingers played with the other side. He pressed wet, hot kisses between my chest and up to my mouth. Instead of kissing my lips, he went for my neck. His hand instinctively covering my mouth which he knew would be whimpering considering he knew how much him kissing and biting my neck got me turned on.

I slid my free hands up his shirt and ran them up and down his back.

We both heard the bathroom door close. I held my breath, hoping whoever it was decided not to check on me.

“Annaleise? Are you still awake?” I heard my mother call.

“Uh, yeah, mum, just reading though.”

“Alright, we go to bed soon, dear, it’s nearly midnight.”

I heard the door to her bedroom close and let out a deep breath. “That was close.”

“Too close.” He rolled off of me. “That totally killed the mood for me.”

I snuggled closer to him and moved my hand towards his buckle on his trousers.  

“Annaleise,” he said reproachfully. “As much as I want to go back to where we were, I don’t want us to get caught. Plus, we have a free hour after classes tomorrow. My mum is out so we can go to mine.