The Servant of Lord Voldemort

Hermione screamed. Black leapt to his feet. Harry jumped, and Sherlock felt a sudden movement from John. He gasped loudly and clutched at the front of Sherlock's robes, eyes wide open. The robes pulled on Sherlock's shoulder and he winced at the pain.

'Sh-Sherlock,' he gasped. 'Where am I?'

'You're in the Shrieking Shack,' Sherlock said calmly.

'I was- I was gone for so long,' John stammered. 'So long...'

'It's okay John, it was only about twenty minutes.'

'Twenty minutes?' John sat up. 'What year is it?'

'Nineteen ninety-four.'

'Ninety-four?' He looked around the room.

Snape had tied Professor Lupin up and was now pointing his wand at Black.

Hermione was attempting to reason with Snape. 'But if – if there was a mistake-'

'BE QUIET, YOU STUPID GIRL!' Snape shouted. 'DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!' A few sparks shot out of his wand.

John scrambled to his feet. 'Stop!' he yelled, pushing himself between Snape and Black. 'Stop, he's innocent!'

'Get out of the way, Watson,' Snape snarled. 'You don't know what you're talking about.'

'But he didn't do it, you have to listen to me!'

'Why would I listen to the ramblings of a thirteen year-old, who was unconscious until a moment ago?'

'Because it wasn't him, it was-'

'Silencio!'

John grabbed his throat, no sound coming out of his mouth.

'There'll be no more nonsense from you.'

'You have to listen to him!' Hermione shouted. 'He's a Seer!'

'Ridiculous.' Snape stepped closer to Black and John pulled on his robes in an attempt to slow him down.

'Get out of it, Watson!' Snape growled. There was a bang and John felt himself flying through the air, then hit the ground. There was screaming all around him until-

'Expelliarmus!'

Snape was blasted across the room, where he crumpled against the wall, knocked out.

Sherlock was on his feet, wand out. 'That's quite enough of that,' he said calmly.

It seemed he hadn't been the only one to try and Disarm Snape. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Dean all had their wands aimed at him.

'We attacked a teacher,' Hermione whimpered.

'Dude had it coming,' Dean said savagely.

The cords binding Lupin loosened enough for him to free himself and help John up.

'You're hurt,' John said, going over to Sherlock.

'Not badly,' said Sherlock, putting on a brave face.

'Cas?'

Now that John wasn't in the way, Cas was free to examine Sherlock properly. He poked Sherlock's shoulder with his wand and frowned. 'It's dislocated. And broken. I'm sorry, I don't know how to fix it.'

'I'm sure I'll survive,' he said grimly.

'John?' said Professor Lupin.

They all turned to him.