artificial love ➤ | ❝horny teenagers❞

artificial love

horny teenagers

N A O M I

                                        I nervously smiled at Max as we approach the school campus.

     "Are you ready?" I asked, looking at the people who were already starting to stare at Max and I.

     "Do I have a choice?" he mumbled back, grabbing my sweaty hand. I couldn't stop freaking out since the time I woke up this morning. Max tried to reassure me that everything would be okay and that I should stop worrying, but I couldn't simply comprehend with that.

     When we entered into the building, all eyes were on us. I felt my heart speed increase when I heard people whispering. I began to feel somewhat guilty for using Max like this, but I need him. I needed to get back at both Kyan and Megan for what they did to me.

     "Oh shit." Max said, squeezing my hand a little. I looked towards his direction and I mumbled with the same comment he said.

     It was Christy and Charity. They standing by Max's locker staring at us like we grew three heads on our bodies or something.

     "Umm," Charity said, smiling as we approached them. "did I miss something?"

     "Yeah, what a sweet surprise!" Christy said with fake smile plastered on her face. "Is this why you've been acting weird with us, Maxie?"

     Max rolled his eyes as he fiddled with his locker. I could tell he was waiting for me to respond. But what the hell was I supposed to say? It's not my fault he didn't tell them like I told him to.

     "It's kind of hard to explain right now." he said, facing the inside of his locker.

     "Just trying me then, Schneider." Christy said, smirking.

     "Can you just give him a break?" I said, regretting every single word that just came out my mouth. She quickly yanked her head at me shooting me with her classic dark glare.

     Max looked at me smiling and mouthed a thank you.

     "Well, I think you guys are a cute couple." Charity said, smiling. I couldn't tell if she saw being fake with us or not, but she was sure good at it.

     "Thanks." Max said, closing his locker and giving Christy a look.

     The four of us awkwardly stood in the middle of the hallway, looking at each other. I bumped Max on the side, signaling him to make a move and leave.

     "I have to go." he said, slowly backing up.

     "It was nice catching up with you guys." I said, grabbing Max's arm and the both of us sped walked to my locker, quitely laughing.

     "A for awkward." I said, smiling.

     Max nodded in agreement and leaned against the lockers. I unlocked my locker and grabbed my first period books.

     Closing my locker, I noticed him. He was walking down the hallway with her. They were both smiling hand and hand. My heart ached so much that I could barely speak up to tell Max, but I was lucky that he noticed.

     Max surprised me with a kiss on the cheek and I pretended to smile. Kyan noticed and his smile suddenly faded away. Megan was so caught up on the attention she was getting that she didn't even noticed Kyan's facial episode. I smiled in approval and looked at Max, who was suddenly smirking.