artificial love ➤ | ❝princess❞

artificial love

princess

N A O M I

                                 Max and I haven't talked since Saturday's incident.

     He has sent me dozen of emails and text messages, saying that he's extremely sorry. Last night, I received countless phone calls from him and all I wanted to do is just pick the phone and talk to him, but they all went straight to voicemail.

     I needed to be strong and put my foot down, but Max has this way to where you struggle with your emotions. I haven't seen him at all this morning, and I'm hoping he doesn't skip school because of this.

     Sighing, I opened my locker and quickly stepped back, watching bouquets of roses and a note fall out. I laughed aloud as a crowd of people passed by awing at the sight. I bent down and read the note.

Ever since you came into my life I thought that I would get burned by you, but I guess I was wrong. You made me realize that you can't judge a book by its cover. This may sound extremely cheesy, but everyday is a love song with you, Naomi.
I wake up every morning smiling because I get to see you. I don't want to change anything about that. Even though this is supposed to be a fake relationship to bullshit with your douche bag ex, I feel like I want to be in a real one with you. I absolutely love you with all my heart and I don't like it when we fight. So if you break up with me, I'm going to write another note about all the things I didn't say to you, the things that I want to tell you everyday like I love you to infinite and beyond or something that will be cheesy to you, but will be the gospel truth to me. Besides I still want you to be my date to the ball Friday.

Sincerely,
Max

     I couldn't help, but feel giddy inside. He had that effect on me, it was something I couldn't control anymore. After lying in bed last night thinking, I realized that this wasn't fake at all. All the affections I was showing were true. I really do love that kid. He's my everything and I feel like I'm the same for him. I can't live my life and become a selfish person who uses people to get back at people.

     Smiling, I cleared the rest of the roses to a safe spot inside of my locker and grabbed the appropriate books for my first period class. I felt a familiar pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

     "Hi beautiful," he whispered, kissing my hair.

     I smiled, closed my locker, and turned face to face with him.

     "Did you miss me?" he said, smiling.

     "What the hell, Kyan?" I said, pushing him off.

     "Don't do that to me, princess. We haven't talked in a while." he said, stepping one step back, slyly smiling.

     "Don't call me that, asshole." I hissed. "And I have nothing to say to you."

     "I'm sure you do. You always do. Tell me about that weird kid you're always with. He has the dysfunctional friends and he carries a tiny guitar."

     "His name is Max and the other stuff is none of your business. And for your information it's called a ukulele, dumbshit." I said, still standing at my locker.

     "Aren't we feisty?" he smiled. "Princess, why don't you ditch that kid and come back to me? He's a nobody and apparently you are too, but if you come back to me then you'll be a somebody. Plus I miss that perfect body of yours." he said, grabbing my hand.

     "You know what, Mr. Kyan? I'm perfectly fine with being a nobody. At least I'm somebody with Max. You know I thought I would rather spend the rest of my life with you, but it turns out I was wrong." I spat, getting beyond pissed, but I quickly realized something and I began to smile. "And it was all because of you. You opened up my eyes for me, so thank you so much, Kyan."

     He stared at me with a evil look in his green eyes. He couldn't say anything, and I was glad that I left that effect on him. With a no warning, he tightly cupped my face and pushed my body against the lockers, giving me no room to escape his grip.

    "Listen to me you little shit," he said, sounding demonic. "I don't give a care who you love. You'll come back to me, not that shitty punk."

     "Kyan," I whined. I could feel the waterfall of tears falling down. "please don't do this."

     "I can care less about those damn tears, baby girl." he said, smiling slyly, wiping a tear away with kiss.

     "Please," I yelled. "I want to leave. I have to get to class."

     "I'll make it quick then, baby." he said, his hands traveling to the front button of my jeans. He quickly gripped my leg and forced it to wrap around his waist. "God, I've missed you so much. That other bitch doesn't satisfy like you do, so make my day and just relax."

     "What do you want? I have money! I don't want to do this. " I begged, still crying.

     He chuckled, "I don't want your money, princess." he looked at me up and down. "If I can't have you then nobody, I mean absolutely no one will."

919 words | find someone that'll treat you right and won't hurt you.