Chapter 1

Disclaimer:The characters in this story don't belong to me, or the front cover art. (If it's yours and you don't want me to use it just tell me and i'll take it down.)

No ones POV

"Today, we will be testing which quirks work best together," Aizawa announced. "I have the list here, when I call your name and the name of your partner, please pair up and move into an empty space." He clears his throat.

"Yuga Aoyama and Koji Koda, Mina Ashido and Hanta Sero, Rikido Sato and Mezo Shoji, Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro, Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure, Izuku Midoriya and Tenya Iida, Tsuyu Asui and Minoru Mineta, Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki, Eijiro Kirishima and Fumikage Tokoyami, Ochaco Uraraka and Katsuki Bakugou." 

Bakugou tsked as Uraraka walked over to him. "Hi, Bakugou!" She did a little wave and trotted to his side. He looked down at her and rolled his eyes. Her smile disappeared and she pouted. 

"Right, everyone got a partner?" Aizawa asked raising his voice over the chatter. They all nodded their heads, with the exception of Bakugou of course; he just tsked again and put his hands in his pocket. 

Aizawa looked down at his watch and smiled.

"Well, looks like we've ran out of time," He states, his face straight now. Bakugou smirked and crossed his arms. "But the test will still take place." The crowd looked at each other curiously and shared a confused silence. Uraraku could have sworn she heard Bakugou's voice hitch. 

"For the whole week you and your partner will spend every waking moment with each other, you will sleep at each others houses, eat together, go out in public together, walk to school together, everything." The sound of exited squeals and awkward glances rippled through the group of teens. Bakugou and Uraraka slowly looked at each other in shock. This was the first time Uraraka had seen a look other that anger on Bakugou's face, and she took a mental picture to remember what he looked like. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for his expression to turn angry again. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" He roared, turning to Aizawa. "THE HELL AM I SPENDING MY TIME WITH THIS FLOATY FUCKER!" He spat turning his head to stare daggers at a very surprised Uraraka.

"Enough," Aizawa demanded. "Starting now, you will not separate from your partner." 

"Or what?" Bakugou tested, looking Aizawa in the eye, almost challenging him.

"Or, I will make sure that NO hero agencies want to take you on." Aizawa just stared back at him. That seemed to shut Bakugou up.

"What if our parents don't agree?" Kaminari asked.

"Don't worry iv'e already asked them and they are okay with it."

That fucking mother of mine! Bakugou raged in his head.

"Class Dismissed" Aizawa announced, climbing into his yellow sleeping bag.

Uraraka sighed and turned to her new partner. "Okay, Bakugou liste-" But of course he wasn't there. She looked around the classroom searching for him, but to no avail. She was getting really tired of that boy.

Where the hell is he? Uraraka thought irately. While pacing down the hall. She turned a corner and saw an impatient looking Bakugou leaning against a wall.

"What took you so fucking long?" He questioned.

Her eyebrow twitched and she just stared at him.

"Oi" He waved his hand in front of her face. She jerked back and yelped. "What's your issue? Why'd you get so scared?" He looked curious. As if he doesn't know, Uraraka thought.

"I thought you were going to hit me..." She whispered.

"What? Speak up." 

She took a breath. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO HIT ME!" She screamed. Bakugou looked shocked, confused and hurt all at once. But it only lasted for a second before his face turned neutral again. 

"Well next time maybe I will." He warned, and walked towards the school gates. Uraraka gulped nervously, and followed the angry teen.

When she began to match his pace and follow him he got even angrier. "What do you want?" He growled, still walking. "We need to discuss somethings," She paused to catch her breath "Like for one, who's sleeping at who's house?" He stopped in his tracks. 

"I never agreed to this pointless test." 

"But-" 

"No!" He interrupted.

She stopped and took a deep breath again. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to her viciously. "Listen to me, this is happening whether you like it or not, so I suggest you comply or we'll have to do this the hard way. Got it... Kacchan?~" She whispered almost seductively into his ear, her voice dripping with venom. She moved back and smiled innocently like nothing had happened. He was just staring at her as if for the first time. He turned his head abruptly when he felt his face starting to heat up a bit. "Pfft, whatever Angel-face." He began walking again. Angel-face huh? I like it. Uraraka thought. He stopped and turned back. "You coming?" "Yep!" She chimed, strolling towards him all bubbly and happy again. He looked down at her cautiously, being careful not to let her notice. Bakugou began to get lost in thought. How could something so innocent, turn into something, so... Hot. 

(846 words)

A/N: What did you think? It's my first fanfic and i'm super exited to get into it! It wont be too long until I post again, probably within the week.I would love feed back, so feel free to tell me your honest opinion about it! Also I know Uraraka isn't really that feisty, I just thought it would be a cool change for her(She also won't be like it all the time, just when she gets mad, or wants to mess with Bakugou.) 

Oh, and the chapters will get longer! 

Thanks for reading!