Chapter 16

A/N- I was thinking of writing a reader x story when I finish with this one, so is their any particular male BNHA character that you would like me write about? And don't worry i'm not planning on finishing this story any time soon, I have wayyyyy more to write about! 

Bakugou's POV

He looked at everyone in front of him. Every single class 1-A student was here. Talking in groups; strategizing ways to storm the building and save Uraraka. 

Bakugou studied the students more intently. It seemed that the people who spent that week together seemed closer, more attuned to the way they think and the way that their quirks work. 

He looks back at the building. I will save you Uraraka. He clenched his fist. I promise.

"Hey Bakugou!" Kirishima yelled from the group. Bakugou turned to face him.

"What?" 

"We have a rough plan, come over here and help us with it, dude." Kirishima grinned at the progress they had made. Bakugou smirked slightly. Just one step closer to getting her back.

With the help of the two ex Fang members, they were able to come up with an efficient plan; but like all plans, it was prone to danger. The ex Fang members were able to map out the inside of the building, helping the young heroes drastically. They didn't exactly have a lot of time to come up with the plan, so it wasn't the most safe or reliable of plans, but it would get Uraraka back, and that's all anyone cared about. 

"Okay so. Just to clarify, the plan is, Kaminari and I will pretend to be the new recruits that the ex Fang members were sent to collect; walking straight through the front door. And then Tokoyami and Todoroki will go through the escape hatch out back, that leads the the tunnel underneath the facility. Tokoyami will be using dark shadow to take out any guards that may be there and Todoroki will be using his ice to freeze any surveillance cameras. When the coast is clear everybody will use the tunnel as a means to infiltrate the building. When you get in there Bakugou, Izuku and Todoroki's objective is to locate and protect Uraraka. Everyone else will be on the offensive. When Bakugou, Izuku and Todoroki have obtained Uraraka we will all escape back through the tunnel we came in." Kirishima looked from face to face, seeing the determination on their faces.

"Yes but remember." Iida interupted. "We can't kill them. If word gets out that we even attacked them then we could be in big trouble again, like when the Hosu incident occurred." 

The class all agreed that Iida was right, and that they wouldn't kill any of the villians. Bakugou on the other hand just tsked, and looked away. 

The class all went behind the building, to the escape hatch and waited until Kirishima and Kaminari had entered the building. Kirishima and Kaminari put the hoods up on their jackets, acting as 'punk' as they could. The two ex Fang members lead them inside the building. Todoroki froze the surveillance cameras that were outside the building and escape hatch. Tokoyami pulled open the escape hatch and looked at Todoroki. Todoroki nodded to him, signalling that he'll join him in a second. 

"We will call you when it's clear." Todoroki said, turning to follow Tokoyami.

Tokoyami's POV 

Oh no. There's hardly any light down here. If i'm not careful then Dark-Shadow could take over again. He shuddered at the thought of what happened last time. He took a deep breath and waited for Todoroki. 

When Todoroki made it to Tokoyami they began their work immediately; Todoroki freezing every surveillance camera in sight, and Tokoyami on the look out for any guards.