Chapter 3

(Not gonna lie, I did cry a little while writing this... So just... Ya know...Be prepared...)

Uraraka's POV

Sooooo warm~ Wait... Why is it so warm? Did mom leave the heating on? She blinks her eyes open groggily and looks around. This isn't my room... Wait a minute... her eyes trail up the body that was holding her. His grip tightened around her as he shifted slightly. She glanced at his face and squealed, quickly covering her mouth with her hands. Unfortunately its was too late, the beast had awoken. His crimson eyes met hers and they stared at each other, still trying to process what was happening. 

Bakugou's POV 

It's so warm... I like it. I don't know what it is, but I want to wake up to it every morning that's for sure. He tightened his grasp around her, taking in her scent and revelling in her touch. Everything was perfect until her heard a squeal. What the..? He slowly opened his eyes, only for them to be met with a pair of brown ones. What do I do?!.. Maybe if I just.. No I can't do that! Ughhh WHAT DO I DO?! 

No ones POV

Bakugou cleared his throat. "We should get up." He glanced at his alarm clock on his bedside cabinet. 7:30. Perfect. she sat up, rubbed her eyes and yawned. So... Cute... Bakugou mentally smiled (because god forbid he actually smiled.)

"Good morning to you too." She grumbled. Not a morning person, huh. Bakugou thought. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, stood up, and walked to the door. "I'm going to get changed in the bathroom, okay?" 

Bakugou tsked. "Yeah, whatever." 

She sighed and walked out into the hallway, closing the door behind her. Why does he always have to act like a jerk? Uraraka thought, rolling her eyes as she entered the bathroom. She had a quick shower, brushed her teeth and went to put on her clothes. Wait  minuet... WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?! oh no... I left them in... Bakugou's room... She face-palmed  and mentally cursed. She wrapped a white towel around herself (That was wayyyy too short) and took a deep breath. Okay Uraraka, you got this.... Just knock on the door and ask for your clothes... he doesn't have to see you... she repeated this until she was confident enough to do it. She took one more deep breath and walked out into the door way. She paced to Bakugou's room and knocked.

"What?" Bakugou grunted.

"I uhh umm.." She couldn't seem to spit it out.

Bakugou's POV

I heard someone knock on the door. "What?" I grunted, irritably. 

"I uhh umm.." What is her problem? I walk over to the door and pull it open. I heard a squeal and Uraraka jumped back. 

"What is you dea-" That when I saw it, she had nothing on her... BUT A TOWEL?! I felt my whole face heat up, and I saw her face turn a crimson too.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK?" I yelled, soon clamping my hands over my mouth... Shit... Now she knows that I... Think shes hot... Maybe she didn't pick up on it? I look back up at her again, to find her staring at me in awe. Nope.... She definitely picked up on it...Fuck. I take a moment to really look at her. She's beautiful, like a real life angel... Oh shit... Now what? Ohhh, she must want her uniform. I walk back into my bedroom and grab the clothes she had set out last night. I all but throw it at her and turn around, walking back into my room. What is she doing to me?

Uraraka's POV

I can't believe that just happened! Bakugou saw me wearing a towel, and basically said he thinks i'm hot! Did that actually happen or am I imagining things? I walk back into the bathroom and close the door, still in awe.