Chapter 10

A/N- I am so sorry that I haven't posted for a while! I've been super busy creating my episode, on well ... Episode. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

No ones POV 

A few weeks have gone since the auditions. And during those weeks, everyone has worked extremely hard on the musical. They had grown to love the characters they played, and played them with passion; although more than others.

Bakugou's POV 

He reached his arms out hoping to feel Uraraka, but he only felt ruffled bed sheets. He opened his eyes and sighed. Since the week of Aizawa's partner experiment, Uraraka had to move into her new bedroom. Ughh god it feels so cold now that shes not here. Wait i'll just use my quirk to heat me up! Yeah um... Not the best idea? Sparks began to emit from his hands. It was all good until a spark landed next to him on his sheets. A small fire began to start besides him on the bed. SHIT!!! He screamed internally, while running  to the bathroom and filled a jug with water, pouring it over the fire. He sighed in relief when the fire went out. He was happy until he saw his chard and hole filled bedding. Seriously?! He furrowed his eyebrows in anger and annoyance. He decided to cover it up for now and get ready for school. He put on his uniform and went down to breakfast. 

He smiled when he spotted Uraraka pouring some cereal into a bowl. She heard footsteps and turned her head in the direction of the noise.

"Bakugou!" She smiled. "Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" She offered, as she slid out of her seat and gestured towards the counter of cereal.

"No, i'll do it. Just sit down and eat your breakfast." He replied as he made his way towards the counter.

"So are you excited for the musical today?" Uraraka asked cheerily. 

"It's just a stupid musical." Bakugou shrugged as he sat down at the table. Uraraka puffed out her cheeks, and ate a spoonful of cereal. Bakugou rolled his eyes and did the same.

10 minutes later it was time for them to go to school. 

Uraraka grabbed both her bowl and Bakugou's, placing them in the sink.

"It's weird, not saying goodbye to Mitsuki, huh. " Uraraka said as she walked out of the door. Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Yeah, it's a really strange." He scoffed as he locked the door.

Bakugou and Uraraka walked out of the gate, and began to walk to school.

When they arrived at school Uraraka spotted Hitoshi Shinso.

"Hey Shinso!" Uraraka smiled, and waved. 

"Hey Uraraka." He replied as he approached the two. "Bakugou." He said plainly.

Uraraka and Shinso had grown closer over the past two weeks, and Bakugou hated it. Actually he just hated Shinso. With a burning passion. 

Bakugou rolled his eyes and continued walking to class. Uraraka said her goodbyes to Shinso and ran after Bakugou.

"You don't have to be such an ass." She hissed, glaring at him evilly. His eyes widened in surprise and he turned his head abruptly to hide his growing blush. 

Uraraka growled in annoyance and spotted Midoriya. She smiled slyly, as she bounded over to him.

"Hey Izuku!" She grinned and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"H-Hey, U-Uraraka." He blushed at the amount of touching she was doing. She raised her head to look at Bakugou. He looked genuinely surprise. He shook it off and glared at her and Izuku. She sneaked a sly, side-ways, smirk at Bakugou. He cursed under his breath and marched over to the two. He snickered sneakily and grabbed Uraraka, hoisting her over his shoulder. 

She banged her hands on his back in protest.

"P-Put me down Bakugou!" She cursed herself for stuttering. 

"Ha! No chance, angel-face." He smirked as he continued to walk to class. 

"Put me down NOW!!" She yelled in annoyance. Bakugou just chuckled and slapped her ass.

"BAKUGOU?!" She screamed and covered her face to hide the blush. He put her down just outside the classroom door. She puffed out her cheeks and turned her head the other way.

"Oh come on angel-face." He smirked. "You know you liked it~" He lent closer to her, pinning her against the wall.

She jumped and scurried from his hold. "Just hurry up will yah!" She yelled as she walked towards the classroom door. He rolled his eyes and followed her.

The entered the classroom and took their seats. Iida walked to the front of the classroom, his arms at his side. 

"Alright class 1-A." He scanned every ones face. "Who's ready to present the musical!"

A/N- Thanks for reading! I have a rough plan for the next few chapters, so they should come out a lot quicker. Again I hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading!