Chapter 12

A/N- First of, i'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who reads my book. I love that there are so many people that enjoy my writing. We are at 4k!!!! Love you all lots!

Bakugou's POV

I still remember that day. That horrible day, that Uraraka went missing. I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember the stabbing pain the my chest; the pain of the realisation that she was gone. That she was out there, probably in pain and all alone. The pain is really hitting me today; today is her birthday. She is 16 today; if she's still alive that is.

So here I am, sat with Kirishima and Deku, of all people, trying to get a lead on her kidnapping. So far, we have nothing, but I think I speak for us all when I say that we are far from giving up.

"Well there has been a sighting of somebody that looked like Uraraka in the town over" Deku announced.

"Nah, I checked that one out last week." Kirishima said while looking down. "They just thought that there was a reward for Urarakas finding." He looked from Bakugou to Izuku.

"Dammit!" Bakugou raged, slamming his fist on the ground. "We aren't getting anywhere! She could be anywhere right now! She might even be... be..." Bakugou stopped himself before he said it. If he said it it became a possibility, and he couldn't even think of such a thing right now.

"Um, guys? It's time for school." Izuku sighed. He hated it when every anything took them away from investigating her case. Kirishima and Izuku stood up and grabbed their bags, but Bakugou just sat there. Kirishima sighed, and chucked his bag at him.

"HEY WHAT THE FU-" Bakugou raged.

"Bakugou, we will find her." He stared tight at him. "I promise." And with that, Kirishima walked out of the room behind Izuku. Bakugou took a deep breath and walked after them.

They walked down the stairs towards the front door.

"Bye mom." Bakugou called. He rarely every said goodbye to her, but since Uraraka went missing, he's been trying to be nicer to the people he cared about; losing Uraraka was enough, he wont let it happen to anyone else he cared for.

"Bye Honey." She replied in a dreary voice. Whenever he said goodbye to her, it reminded her of when Uraraka used to do it. She missed her like hell, and made no attempt to hide it.

The boys exited the house and began to walk to school.

When they arrived at school they were given a few anxious looks. Everyone missed Uraraka, and everyone knew that the three boys, were determined to find her.

As they entered class they were greeted as usual.

"Anything yet?" Momo asked anxiously.

Deku looked down "No, nothing yet."

Momo looked to the ground and began to cry. "It's all my fault! I shouldn't of let her leave! I should have kept a closer eye on her! I should have-" She was cut of by Todoroki putting a hand on her shoulder.

"You could't have prevented it, or even have know what was going to happen." She looked at him, and then leapt into his arms. His eyes widened, but he wrapped his arms around her none the less.

Bakugou looked away from the two. It pained him to see them doing the one thing that her wanted to do with Uraraka right now.

When Aizawa sensei entered the room, he glanced at Bakugou; his expression asking if he had found anything. Bakugou looked back at him and simply shook his head. Aizawa looked down and sighed. He was experiencing an all new pain for him; the pain of loosing a student. And frankly, he hated it. I mean anyone would, but Aizawa blamed himself. The students counted on him, and the other teachers to protect them, and he couldn't do that for Uraraka.

Class went on as usual until home time.

Bakugou, Kirishima and Izuku were leaving the premises as usual, when they were stopped by Shinso.

"Have you found anything yet?" He asked.

"No. But we will." Bakugou replied, making sure Shinso knew that they weren't giving up.

Shinso looked away. "Well, I may have a lead." He then looked at Bakugou directly in the eye. "But it involves Neito Monoma and the Fangs."

A/N- Thanks for reading! I know it's another soon chapter but I just can't stop writing them! And for anyone that's confused, the Fangs is the gang that Neito Monoma is in; I can't say anymore about it though because it will give away some of the story. Love you all!