Chapter 4

(Play this song when Uraraka is walking towards the group, it gives it a really nice effect. You don't gave to though)

(Oh and the outfit that Uraraka is wearing is the one from the front cover of the second chapter 'The Sleep-over')

Bakugou's POV 

Not only did I not get much sleep last night, I woke up to an empty bed too. 

He rubs his eyes, and sits upright. Wheres Angel-Face? She better not have gone far...  He sighs and goes to take a shower. When he gets out of the shower, he gets changes into a pair of black jeans, a white top and a black leather jack. He grabs his sunglasses and phone, mutters a quick goodbye to Mitzuki and heads out the door to find Uraraka. He takes two steps out side the gate, when he gets a message from the class group chat. He opens it and frowns at the message. 

KIRISHIMA: Hey guys! Me and Tokoyami are going to go to the new hero theme park across town, anyone else want to come with?

KAMINARI: Me and Jiro are in!

IIDA: I'll participate, Midoriya?

MOMO: Count me and Todoroki in!

IZUKU: Sounds like fun!

Bakugou was about to put his phone back in his pocket, when Uraraka replied.

URARAKA: I'm game.

Since when does she say 'I'm game'? Ugh, the quicker I find that brat the better. 

KIRISHIMA: Great! Lets all meet there in 20 mins?

IIDA: Sounds like a plan.

IZUKU: Alright!

MOMO: Sure!

KAMINARI: Totally!

URARAKA: Cool.

Hmm... Somethings up with her... But what? Bakugou contemplated.

KIRISHIMA: Hey Bakugou, you coming?

He thought it over, and with a sigh of defeat, he texted back.

BAKUGOU: Yeah, whatever.

KIRISHIMA: Great! See you all there!

Here we go...

When Bakugou arrives at the theme park, he spots; Kirishima, Iida, Izuku, Momo and Kaminari, but no Uraraka.

Kaminari is the first to see Bakugou. "Hey bro!" 

Bakugou tsked, "Have you seen, Uraraka?"

"No, dude I thought she was with you?"

"Well obviously not, douche ba-" He was cut of by the most curious of sites. He pulled down his sunglasses to get a better look . It was as if time it self had stopped. There she was, as elegant as an angel with the mask of the devil.  Everything about her had changed. Her boots clicked on the ground as she walked, her hips swayed side-to-side as she strode towards the group. Her tongue was fiddling with the lollipop in her mouth, as she lifted her hand to push-up her shades. She slide her hands into the pocket of her leather jacket, and smirked ever so slightly, plumping her rouged lips. She jerked her head to the side, to  sweep her hair behind her shoulder briefly. Pretty much everyone within looking distance was staring at her. Boys and men alike, drooling like dogs over her; Children, aspiring to be her; Women, wishing they had looked like her.

The group turned to see what Bakugou was staring at, and gawked in awe. Kirishima and Kaminari's jaws dropped; Iida gasped in shock; Izuku squeaked in astonishment; Momo and Jiro's eyes both widen, and they share a look of confusion and amazement; Tokoyami and Todoroki just stared in curiosity and concern.