Chapter 11

A/N- I know this is really soon but I just had to write it now!

All of the students filed into the hall of which the musical was to be presented. Every one talked about how exited they were and how they were going to make the musical the best that UA High had ever saw. 

"Okay everyone!" Iida turned around and addressed the group. "Make two lines; one girls and one boys."

Every complied and lined up in their right line.

"Boys come with me and change into your costumes, and girls follow Yaoyorozu to change into your costumes." Iida announced and led the boys into their changing room.

Yaoyorozu lead the girls to their changing room. All the girls squealed in excitement and herded around the costume rack. 

"Okay girls, all sit down and i'll call out your name to come and get your costume." Yaoyorozu smiled and she pulled out the first outfit, and the second and so on... 

When Yayorozu called out Uraraka's name she bounded to her to get her costume. "Thanks Momo!" She smiled looking her costume up and down "It's so cool!" She squealed in excitement and she took her seat once again. Once all the girls had been given their costumes they began to get changed. Uraraka was about to undress when she got a phone call. She picked up her phone and walked out of the room, and exited the main hall doors to outside. She looked down at the caller I.D. to see who it was. It said Unknown.

"Hello?" Uraraka asked wearily as she leaned against a tree.

"OcHaCo UrArAkA." The caller said using a  deep voice changer to mask their voice.

"Y-Yes?" She responded, feeling a little bit scared.

"TuRn ArOuNd." 

Back in the dressing room.

"Where's Uraraka?" Momo asked.

"She must have gotten dressed and is waiting back stage?" Tsuyu answered.

"Oh okay" Momo replied and she ticked her name of the list.

After everyone was ready and dressed they all filed back stage. 

"Okay everyone. Shortly I will address the audience. While I am doing that, I want you all to rehearse your first lines. I want you to all feel as confident in yourselves as I am in you." Iida finished. 

Everyone smiled and Kirishima patted Iida on the back. 

Bakugou scanned every face back stage to find Uraraka. He looked right and left, and asked around, but no one seemed to know where she was. 

"Yaoyorozu, where is Uraraka?" Bakugou asked, still looking around.

"I thought she was back stage?" Momo looked around. "Maybe shes in the bathroom?"

Bakugou just nodded "Yeah, maybe." Something just didn't feel right to him. 

Iida walked up on stage to make his speech. "Hello everyone, and welcome to class 1-A's production of La La Land!" The crowd erupted in a roar of applause. "Now, now, everyone. Class 1-A has worked extremely hard on making this musical as great as they can, and they are all very exited to share their work with you!" The crowd once again began to erupt in cheers and applause. Iida continued his speech, but Bakugou slipped away to find Uraraka. 

He checked the dressing room, and the main hall; until he saw the main entrance door slightly open. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Where was she? She was so excited for the musical. She would never miss it... He opened the main entrance door and walked out side. It was dark and hard to see anything but he scanned everything outside, but saw nothing. He was heading back in when he stepped on something. He bent down and picked it up. What? Is this... Uraraka's phone? He examined the phone. It was cracked; it had obviously been dropped. He turned on the phone, and when the phone lit up he saw that there was blood on the screen. His eyes widened and he looked down. There was a trail of blood, leading from where the phone was dropped and ending at the road. WTF?!? Was Uraraka... KIDNAPPED?!!? Bakugou ran back though the doors and raced to back stage. He had to get every one's attention so he flung himself up the stage steps and ran on stage. Iida was just finishing up his speech when Bakugou reached the middle of the stage and shouted.

"URARAKA HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!!" 

A/N- OMG, SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN! (Excuse my language, i'm just really excited right now.) This is what everything has been building up too and I can't wait to write the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next one should be out soon. Thanks for reading! I love you all!