Chapter 2

Bakugou's POV

They arrived at the gates to Bakugou's house, although he was somewhat hesitant to open them. "Umm, Bakugou?" Uraraku looked at him in confusion, but he didn't hear her.

I gotta try keep her away from my mother... Ugh like hell is that fucking woman just gonna leave us alone... Bakugou thought.

"Bakugou?" Nothing.

"Bakugou?" Still nothing.

She took a deep breath, and got on her tip toes to put her mouth to his ear. "BAKUGOU!" He jumped forwards, accidentally opening the gate in the process. THAT FUCKING ANGEL-FACE!! Bakugou raged in his head.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bakugou raged, beginning to pace over to Uraraka. A curious Mitsuki appeared at the door.

"Katsuki!" Mitsuki yelled at her son. He stopped in his tracks and cursed.

"Ugh, lets just get in the fucking house." He groaned turning round and stomping through the front door to his room. Mitsuki just rolled her eyes and let him pass, however she stopped Uraraka when she tried to get passed.

No one's POV

"You must be Uraraka!" She smiled, taking Uraraka's hand in hers and shaking it.

Wow, shes the complete opposite of Bakugou! She seems so nice! I wonder what the hell happened to Bakugou to make him such a grouch... Uraraka pondered.

She grinned back, placing her other hand on top of Mitsuki's. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Bakugou!"

"Oh please, call me Mitsuki." She rolled her eyes playfully. "Mrs. Bakugou makes me feel old." She whispered in Urarakas ear. She giggled and nodded.

"URARAKA! MOVE YOUR ASS!" Bakugou yelled from upstairs.

Uraraka and Mitsuki both sighed, and the laughed at their similar actions. Uraraka let go of Mitsuki's hand and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I better be going before he yells the house down, I hope to see you soon though." She gave one last sincere smile and began upstairs. Well done Katsuki... Mitsuki thought, shes perfect. She smiled at her own thoughts and closed the door, walking to the kitchen.

When Uraraka got to the top of the stairs, she noticed that the door of the room at the end of the hall was open. She walked towards it to see a sign on the open door that read 'Come in and i'll kill you' She giggled. Yep, this is defiantly Bakugou's room... Uraraka thought as she walked in. She saw Bakugou wearing black tracksuit bottoms and a loose, white tank top. She blushed a little at the sight, but it didn't last long.

"Am I sleeping at your house?" She asked innocently, as she sat down on his bed.

He grunted. " Apparently so.." Oh shit... He looks pissed... Uraraka thought fearfully.

"Well, I guess I should go to my house and pack." She swiftly turned around and headed for the door.

"Wait." He sighed.

She stopped and turned back. "Why?"

"Because if you go alone you'll probably fall in ditch, or fuck something up." He hissed, pushing her out of the room so he could lock it.

"Bye, Mitsuki!" Uraraka yelled as she neared the front door.

"Bye, dear." She smiled appearing at the kitchen door-way.

Bakugou waited impatiently for Uraraka to actually walk out of the front-door. He opened the gate for them and then went to close it again.

"So Bakugou, anything I should know about you?" Uraraka asked, looking up at him curiously.