Chapter 14

Bakugou's POV

*Where we left off in chapter 12*

 Shinso looked at Bakugou directly in the eye. "But it involves Neito Monoma and the Fangs." 

 Bakugou's eyes widened in shock and confusion wtf would the fangs want with Uraraka?  The three boys stood in silence, thinking about the information they had just been given.

"Um, guys... I know you guys don't want to hear this, but... Remember when Uraraka went through that badass phase? Well maybe she, willingly went to the fangs?" Kirishima hated that he had to be the one to say it, but he knew that they had to rule out all of the possibility's.

Bakugou's head turned to face Kirishima immediately. He narrowed his eyes and glared at Kirishima. "Do you really think that Uraraka is the type of person to do that?!" He hissed.

Kirishima sighed and shook his head. Shinso coughed.  "Are you finished?" 

Bakugou looked like he was going to rage at Shinso again, so Izuku put his hand in front of him. "Yes, they are." 

Kirishima pushed himself in between Izuku and Bakugou to prevent Bakugou from hurting Izuku.

"Right, then." Shinso replied. "We'll need to catch Monoma before he leaves."

The three boys all nodded, and spilt up to find him.

Kirishima's POV 

*20 minutes later*

Where the hell is he? I've looked in his classroom, the parking lot, every hall leading to the exit, I've even asked some of the people in his class; but nothing. Ughh where is he?! 

Izuku's POV 

He looked from class to class, hallway to hallway, finding no trace of Monoma. But no matter how hard he tried to keep his mind of it, one thought lingered in his mind. Would Uraraka really join the Fangs? I know things were rough for her, but, would she really do such a thing as to join the Fangs? I mean surely she had more sense than that, right?  Izuku sighed. Well, the only way to know, is to find Monoma and question him. And with that thought Izuku was once again focused to find Monoma.   

Bakugou's POV

Monoma better have some fucking answers, or I swear to god I'm gonna kill Shinso. Bakugou searched through the locker rooms, all of the classrooms, the field, but still he found nothing. He stopped to think for a moment. He hasn't left school yet, because Shinso would have caught him; but he isn't anywhere in the school building either. well if I was Monoma were the hell would I be after school hours? Hang on, if I was Monoma, then I would use my surroundings to my advantage; meaning that I would use this time to target specific people leaving school, to recruit them. If Monoma had any sense, then he would do it somewhere private, but not suspicious... But where would there be somewhere like that?? Bakugou thought for a minute; and then it clicked. The training grounds! Of course, that would be the perfect place for him to do his shady business! It would be empty, but no one would suspect him of doing anything suspicious because, well, he's a hero, he's gotta train. Bakugou raced to the training grounds, hopping to catch him before he left. 

*3 minutes later*

Bakugou arrived at the training grounds, and immediately began to look around; giving himself no time to race. 

"Monoma?!" Bakugou yelled.

"MONOMA, GOD DAMMIT I KNOW YOUR HERE!!!" Bakugou raged looking from left to right.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Monoma walked out from behind some lockers, with a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Monoma." Bakuogu spat, narrowing his eyes.