Happiness - 03

"I'm really sorry hyung."

"No it's fine. Go ahead and enjoy the date." Wonwoo half-heartedly said.

Wonwoo was already waiting outside the mall when he decided to call Mingyu, since the boy was an hour late.

Turns out Mingyu forgot about their jacket hunt and went on a last minute date with his crush.

The information made Wonwoo's fuse explode.

With gritted teeth, he told the younger that he didn't mind. He did his best not to sound pissed or, more importantly, jealous.

But of course he was jealous. His bestfriend just got snatched from him by a girl who's probably a hundred times better than him in all aspects.

This made Wonwoo sigh.

"Really? You're not mad? If so, then I'm gonna go now. My girl and I are eating at the moment and it's rude to talk on the phone. Bye!" Mingyu hung up.

"He didn't even wish me luck." Wonwoo mumbled as he eyed the clothing store in front of him.

The raven haired boy ran his hand on the pieces of fabric he passed by as he searched for a certain black jacket with two chest pockets.

It pissed him off so much how Bohyuk had to make him buy it for him when he's the broke one between the two. But being the older brother, he couldn't complain.

Wonwoo couldn't find the item, he figured maybe he was in the wrong mall. But he was already there. His whole trip would be put to waste if he doesn't get anything. And so he decided to roam around more and look for some items he could buy for himself--or Mingyu.

Passing by the lingerie aisle, children's wear, he finally arrived at his favorite shop. He walked slowly, to not attract the sales ladies, and checked if the outfit he's always had his eyes on was still there.

And it was.

Checking his wallet, Wonwoo sighed in relief. He had a few extra bucks to spend for himself. He took the hanger and happily took it to the counter, handing the bills carefully.

He left the store with a shopping bag and a content heart.