Happiness - 06

"Hey, hyung? Are you there?"

The said boy blinked, and blinked again, until he was finally back to reality. Bohyuk was sitting on the table in front of him eating a sandwich.

"What was that?" He asked the younger boy.

"I asked you if you were gonna eat your sandwich. It's getting cold." Bohyuk answered, devouring the last piece of his food.

Wonwoo merely pushed his plate to Bohyuk, who gladly took a bite of the turkey sandwich. He was just going to vomit it out later if he eats it, anyway. It's better if Bohyuk takes it. He looked happy. The sight would've made the older boy smile if he wasn't so broken.

"I have something for you, by the way!" Wonwoo said, forcing himself to cheer up. Bohyuk raised his eyebrows at his brother's shit acting.

Wonwoo stood up and ran upstairs, running back down after grabbing the shopping bag sitting on his bed stand.

"I didn't get the chance to wrap it, sorry."

Bohyuk gladly took the shopping bag in his hands and pulled out the black leather jacket with two chest pockets, just like requested. The younger hopped off from the table and tackled his brother with a warm hug. "Thank you, hyung. I know how much effort you put into finding this for me. I really appreciate it."

Wonwoo cried.

--

filler chap bc i can