1

In the town of Verona lived two families, the Capulet's and the Montague's, engaged in a bitter feud.

Romeo was recounting for his friend his love for Rosaline, a haughty beauty from a well-to-do-family.

"Hey, Romeo!" Priene, he and Benvolio's friend, called him.

"Yea?" Romeo give his friends a questioning look. "You need something or what?" He asked.

Instead of answering his question, Kryston, also their friend, spoke. "I heard that the Capulets will be having a feast tonight"

"So?" He raised his eyebrows. "Let them! It is not  that interesting as my  beautiful Rosaline." He proudly said.

"Oh really, huh?My man" Romeo saw evilness in Benvolio's eyes while he was saying that.

"Ofcourse" he said even he knew there's something on that feast and instead of asking nonsense things, he turned his back to walk out. When suddenly...

"And oh, Romeo! Your Rosaline is one of that feast guesses" Drifs said moking him.

Romeo froze when he heard Rosaline's name. He looked back to his cousin and friends. "Imagine, my man, Rosaline was there and you're not just because you didn't find that party interesting as her, and every man there would dance her, she'll have fun with this guy and then she will easily forget his lo--" Romeo cutted him off.

"Stop!No way!" He gritted his teeth. "She would never ever forget her love for me! Keep that in your antsize brains, people!"

Benvolio, Priene, Kryston, and Drifs laughed hard at his reaction.

"Stop laughing!what the hell! You guys are annoying me!" He let out a deep breath. "Okay, fine. I surrender. What time will that feast would start?"

He doesn't like parties or feast or whatever it is but he can't also take that other guy on that feast to lay their freaking hands on Rosaline. NO.NOT EVEN A STRAND OF HER HAIR!

"Oh what happened? We thought that, that feast aren't interesting like what you've said earlier?" He cussed through his mind.

"Don't fool me! If Rosaline is there, I should be too" he insisted.

His friends and Benvolio laughed."You're scared of losing her, huh?"

"Yes, I am" he answered. "Now,  can anyone tell me when the party is. So I can prepare my self now?" They didn't stop laughing.

Romeo give them a death glare."Chill, man" Kryston stopped laughing while the others didn't. "Capulet's party will be held in the hall on the Capulet's house at 10 in the evening"

"Thanks, man" Romeo tapped Kryston shoulder and left, ignoring those three idiots whose still laughing.

Romeo went to his room.

After an hour. A Gorgeous man wearing his manly attire came out, it was Romeo.

He's now walking down to a grand staircase inside their glamorous palace. He imagined himself while dancing with Rosaline.

When he did came out from their house grand-huge-door, he went straight to his carriage.."See you there, my lady."

He's  in the middle of the road way to the Capulet's palace when he heard a familiar voice calling him.

"Romeo" his carriage stopped when a handsome man blocked their way. It was Benvolio.

"Hey, Benvolio, man get out of my way!"

Benvolio obeyed.

Romeo sighed when Benvolio jumped on and join his ride.

"Gorgeous!" Benvolio laughed. "You prepared too much, huh?" Romeo just rolled his eyes in his cousin.

Romeo looked at Benvolio."Man?"

Benvolio looked back at him.
Benvolio then smile like an idiot."Yes?"

He tsked. "How did you know about this?"

"What 'this'?" Benvolio was always slow on picking things up. Just like now.

"This feast, turtle head" he rolled his eyes.again.

They remain quiet until Benvolio took out something from his coat.

"What was that?" Romeo pointed the thing Benvolio was holding.

"A mask?"

Romeo's eyes narrowed at his answer. "Idiot. I know that is a mask..what I am asking to you is, what for?"

"For the party, ofcourse"

"For what?!" He shouted near Benvolio's ear.

"Damn! why in hell did you shouted near it?!I don't wanna be dept!" He shouted back.

"Sorry" and when the topic they're talking earlier flashed through his mind. His eyes widened. As in wide!

"Why do you have mask?" He asked his cousin.

"I already said it, man. Aren't you listening?" Benvolio paused. "I said it was for the party"

"For the party? Why do you need a mask on that freaking party?" His confused.

"Oh sorry. I forgot to tell you that the party is a masquerade party" Benvolio then smiled. "But don't worry, I have here another."

"Thanks. You didn't say it but atleast you've brought another one for me"

Benvolio laughed. "Man, it is for me too but since you didn't have one.I'll just give it to you"

"Yea thanks" Romeo smiled and put the mask in him. "Anyways, why did you brought two?"

"Disguise, man. You know more girls" he laughed. "That's my business in that party"

"Goddamn you didn't change even just a little, still a womanizer." He tsked.

*At the feast..*

After they get in the hall, Benvolio walk seperate to his way. That guy is meeting someone here.

Romeo is looking for Rosaline while at the same time getting irritated because of the mask that he's wearing.

Because of too much irritation Romeo removed his mask and after removing it he looked up and instead of Rosaline, he saw Juliet. Everything went slow. A slow motion.

Juliet didn't notice him because he is too far, but him?oh god!

Because of his thoughts, Romeo didn't notice that someone grabbed his hands.

He just caught himself dancing under a sweet song.

Every after minute they changed partners in that dance. And when it is near to end everyone just spin and spin so he did and the music stopped.

Romeo's heart beats so fast when he looked up after dance and he saw the beautiful angelic face of Juliet.
His heart.Its  different. The feeling of him right now was much intimate unlike on what he does for Rosaline.

They stared at each other for I don't know how long until someone, Paris, took Juliet away.

"Did I just fall inlove at first sight?" He shook his head. "This can't be. This is wrong."

Romeo walk and walk and shocked was drawn all over his face when he saw that he'd reach the balcony. He saw from the balcony, that Paris hands we're wrapped around Juliet's waist.

Hell!Paris was smiling! "Is she..happy too?" He asked himself.

"What the hell is happening to me?Am I crazy?since when did I learn to talk to myself like an Idiot?"he again asked himself.

"Now! I learned it just Now! And It was all because of that damn gorgeous woman!"