2

After the party last night. Romeo didn't stop thinking about that woman. He wants to know her name and everything about her.

He is now going to Benvolio's room.
He knocked. After a second it opened.

"It's only 4am in the morning" Benvolio really look tired and sleepy as well. "You're disturbing my sleep, I know you didn't came here for nothing, so..spill it.what do you need"

Benvolio really knows him well.

"D-did..ahmm"

Benvolio chuckled. "Did what?"

"Did you know what this woman that I have told you that I just met tonight's name?"

Benvolio raised his eyebrows. "I didn't"

He shrugged.

"But I know someone who knows" the news lighten up his face.

"Could you give me a favor, please?"

"Yes you can." He was about to tell him what that favor is when Benvolio's palm on his face signaled him to stop talking. "And I know what that favor is. Save your breath in talking"

He hugged Benvolio. "Thank you.Thank you"

"Yea. Yea. Your Welcome, but could you go now? I really wanted to go back in bed to sleep."

"Yes ofcourse, and sorry I'd disturbed you." He genuinly smiled.

"No worries."

After Benvolio closed the door he moved back to his room and sleep too. Yes. Now that he's in relief that he can know that woman's name, he can sleep.

*At the Capulets clinic*

"Ben, you know that I can't give you that information that you're asking" It's the nurse.

Benvolio--to help Romeo know that woman name--went to the Capulet's clinic were in his friend, the nurse, who knew everything was there.

"Ohh please, just please let me know." He plead.

"I want to but I don't want to die"

"You won't die I promise!" He raised his left arm. "Promise."

"Arghh Ben, I'm sorry but I really can't do that" she sighed. "It is like betraying them"

"You won't betray them, you will just let me know her name."

"By the way, why do you need to know her name?is she you type? Oh stop admiring her, you Idiot. I just heard that Juliet was appointed to marry Paris"

"Gocha! Her name is Juliet" the nurse cover his mouth in so much nervousness. "And don't worry, I didn't admire her" he winked at her. "I just knew someone who did"

"Oh please.please Ben. Never ever tell them that I did tell you those, alright?"

"Copy" he winked again.

"And stop winking" she rolled her eyes on Ben. "It's irritates me you know?"

"Yah. Irritates you, huh?" He chuckled. "If I know you're blushing, so cute"

"Hmp! Get out and remember not to tell anyone about what I've told you!"

"Yes, ma'am" he saluted her and close the door.

After getting those information he run back to Montague's palace.

"Shit!why did I forgot to used my horse?!" He cursed in disgust.