6

Like just the other day Romeo and Juliet meet again in the Painted Lake.

They were so happy being together all the time.

They felt their love for each other.

Just like teenagers they walked holding each others hand.

Romeo faced Juliet. "I have a proble--I mean my friend have one."

Juliet looked at his eyes. "What kind of problem?may be I can help, well, just may be I could."

"My friend has a girlfriend now and he really love that woman so much but the other woman whom he loved first came back and he felt guilty for how he treated her."

Juliet looks confused. "What?he has a girlfriend and he has other woman?"

"Yes.ahhh No. He doesn't like this woman he loved before and he can't say it to that woman."

"So your saying that he has two girlfriends and the difference is she love the new one and the first one isn't"

"Yes.what do you think he should do?"

"Talked to the girl and tell her he doesn't love her anymore it is much painful if she believe in a thought that this guy still loved her while the truth is, he doesn't anymore."

"What if he's afraid?"

"Tell him not to be. Two woman will be hurted if cowardness fills him. That's bad."

"Okay. I'll tell him."

Is he that good on pretending?

"That's good" she hugged her and he hugged her back.

They stayed like that when someone fake a cough and they froze when they saw who is it..

"Rosaline" Romeo whispered in air.

"So is she the reason why you are so cold at me yesterday?" Rosaline looked at Juliet. "And you, is he the friend you are talking about yesterday? Are you flirting with him?"

Romeo stayed quiet.

"Yes he was."

"Hmm you did answer my last question so you do flirting?"

Romeo can't take it. "She didn't flirt with me, Rosaline."

"If not her, so, it was you who flirted my bestfriend?"

"Yes."

"What?!"

"I flirt her."

"And you," she again looked at Juliet.

"You flirt him to, don't you?"

"We didn't flirt each other, Rosaline, we just felt it. And I didn't know that Romeo was you--" Rosaline  slapped her hard on her face. "That's for betraying me" and he handed Juliet another slapped. "And that is for stealing the man whom I loved." Rosaline was crying.

"I'm sorry, Rosaline. I'm really sorry but I can't stop loving h--" Rosaline was about to slap her again for the third time but Romeo caught his arm.

"You've hurt her twice, don't you dare make it thrice or you'll die before sunrise"

Rosaline cried torridly."How can you say it all to me? I feels like I am just nothing to you."

"Yes you are..nothing to me."

She sobbed. Both Juliet and Rosaline os crying and it was all because of their love for Romeo.

Juliet is forcing Romeo to stop.

"That's it?just like that?just because of this girl"she pointed Juliet. "Just because of her you are willing to kill me?"

"Yes"he straighly said.

So insensitive Romeo was.

Rosaline laughed while crying. "So stupid of me, you did really love her?" She look intimate to his eyes. "I surrender, you two, be happy, I can't force you to love me again so this is over, you're free now. And you Juliet," Juliet looked up. "Our friendship is over too. You two ruined everything but it is now over, goodbye"

After Rosaline left.. Juliet didn't stop crying, Romeo pulled her and hugged her. "Shhh stop crying please"

"My bestfriend" she sobbed. "I ruined my relationship with my bestfriend"

"You didn't, I did"

"No you didn't, you don't know that I was her bestfriend."

"You too. It wasn't anyone's fault. You don't anything so as I"

Juliet tightened her hug in him.