13

Romeo went to the Painted lake, he've been in cage in his on room this past few days because of the pain he felt.

He is now waiting for Juliet to come. Benvolio told him this morning everything and he regret that he didn't even let Juliet explain her side.

He knows that his pain is nothing than the pain Juliet felt. He hated himself for that. He must to her and say sorry, he'll do everything for Juliet to forgive him.

In a minute of thought, foot steps are slowly going to his direction. He stood up but before he could turn around to see who it is, that person hugged him from behind.

To the thought that it was Juliet, he let it be.

"I missed this, my Romeo." That voice who filled his tears isn't from Juliet it was from...Rosaline?

He hurriedly removed himself from that hug and face this woman.

"What are you doing here?!" He shouted.

"You really need a check up your ears, Romeo."

"I heard what you said dimwit. What I am asking to you is why you and not Juliet?!did you do aomething to her?"

"I am not a criminal you moron. I just have that feeling that I can find you here, and I'm right."

"How?"

"Remember, this spot is the spot where I caught you and Juliet cheating and hugging like hell."

"Go now.leave."

"Don't you miss me too?"

"No not even."

"Liar."

"I'm not, now go."

"For now, I'll leave but sooner I'll comeback."

"I wish that you never be."

Rosaline rolled her eyes and leave Romeo alone.

At the moment Rosaline leave that's also the time Juliet came.

"Romeo.."sadness was visible to her voice.

"I'm sorry"he said.

"I should be the one saying sorry."

"No I should be. I'm the reason of your tears and sadness."

"You're forgiven."

"Thank you."

"And Romeo.."

"Yes, my lady?"

"Lady Capulet and the King wants my wedding with Paris to be held as soon as possible."

"You're wedding is going to happen" he said.

"That.. Isn't a question but a statement. Are you letting me go?wouldn't you going to fight for me like what you've said before?" Romeo laughed at that. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because of you." Her eyes narrowed. "The wedding is going to happen but your groom changed."

*kunot noo* "Change?what change" She's confused.

"Me."

"You?"

"The wedding is going to happen and it's going to be are wedding."

Her eyes widened. "Are..are you proposing?"

"No. I am stating." They both laughed.

Juliet stop for a moment.

"You okay?"he asked.

She looked at his eyes intimately. "They won't let us."

"We'll keep it."

"How?"

He just winked at her.