16

Juliet went to this compound where this Nurse says in the letter.

"Hello?" She screamed beyond darkness.

She heard foot steps towards her.

"Paris?"

"Hi, my sweet" he grinned. "How was the wedding goes?"

"I-it goes well." Her eyes narrowed. "Where's the nurse and why are you here?"

"I was the one who sent you that letter. I know you aren't going if I put my name their."

He was right."it's good that you knew it."

He just laughed. "By won't we celebrate? I know the celebration was  way too late but let's still do."

"How?"

"Drink?" He handed her a red wine.

She get it and drink it.

After drinking it all she felt her stomach crumbling and her head were hammered. A few minutes later she lose consiousness.

Romeo is now worried.very worried. He felt something bad happen.

After an hour of waiting he followed Juliet.

He went in a dark and smoky old building.

When he reached this room that only have light.

His jaw clenched when he saw Juliet at the floor and Paris in front of it.

"Good to know that you're here."

"What did you do to her?"

"Kill her?"

"What?!" He walked through Juliet's direction. He sob when he felt her body.so cold.

"She drinked that" Paris pointed a glass with wine. "Want to taste it too?"

"Give it to me." He fearlessly said. "I said. Give. It. To. Me."

Paris gave it to him."drink it Romeo."

Romeo drink it like there's no tomorrow.

Paris let out an evil laugh."She drunk only a wine with sleeping pill and yours has poison. Your so easy to trick."

Then Romeo closed his eyes and stopped breathing. He's died.

Juliet woke up. Her head is aching.

"Romeo?" She knealed down to floor. "No way.Romeo?! Romeo?! Please wake up!"

"He's dead, Juliet."

She stood up and punched Paris on his chest. "You! You killed him!"

He just laughed. "He's an idiot."

"No. He isn't, go away!leave us!go!"

"Okay, see you around my sweet" Paris said like nothong happened.

She knealed down again and start sobbing loudly.

"Romeo" she sobbed and kissed Romeo's forehead. "Why did you left me?"

She looked around. She instantly saw this knife beside her. She get it.

"We will be together now, Romeo."she smiled. "I love you." After saying her last words she stabbed her self.

Blood are escaping from her heart where she stabbed herself. She hugged Romeo and she then lose her breath and died.

"It's better to die, happy, than to live like dying."