5

After attending that party at the Capulet's Rosaline the next day went to palace in Greece to visit her grandmother who is until now is sick.

She didn't actually said goodbye, even for awhile, to her beloved Romeo.

And now that he had returned in where she is really belonged she first wants to visit her bestfriend, Juliet, and after that she'll surprise Romeo.
"I am sure that he missed me so much" she said while putting make up on.

Rosaline is now at the guest room in the Capulet's palace. They told her to wait there and they will inform her when Juliet arrived.

"Where is that woman?" She brushed his hair."Since when that woman learned to hang out?"

She waited there for an hour.

"Where is sheeeeeee?!" She shouted like a child.

As if on que, the door opened.

"There you are!aish! I've been waiting for you for an hour. Where did you go?"

"I'm sorry, I was with my--" Juliet paused. "Friend. A friend. I was with my friend."

"Is that friend of yours is more important than me?god! Juliet, I am your bestfriend in case you've forgotten!"

"I-I didn't forget it." Juliet feels so guilty about her self. Why can't she tell Rosaline, her bestfriend, the truth.

"You musn't!" She shouted again.

"By the way, Rosaline, where did you go? After the party I didn't saw you, not until now that you're already here."

"I went to Greece. My Grandmother, she's sick so we visited her there."

"Ohh how is she now?is she fine?"

"Actually, no." Rosaline's face saddened.

"I'll pray for her, don't worry."

"Thank you." She smiled "I better get going now, I just visited you to know if your okay"

"Okay. Take care. See you around"

"See yah!"

Rosaline is now on her way to visit he's beloved Romeo. She misses him so much.

"Prince Romeo" a maid knocked from outside door.

"Yes?need something?"

"Prince Romeo, Princess Rosaline is waiting for you down stairs"

He froze. Rosaline was here. He's sweating.

"I'll follow"

"Okay, Prince Romeo"

Romeo down to stairs and she saw Rosaline but unlike before he doesn't feel anything special than nervousness.

"Rosaline, what are you doing here?" He said emotionless.

"What?what are you talking about that what I am doing here? Shouldn't you be happy that I came back? I missed you, Romeo."

"Ahh. Where did you go?" He can't say anything other than asking that.

"Greece. I visited my sick grandma. Aren't you miss me you?"

"How is she?"

"She's not that fine for now.Hey! I am asking you if miss me too but you always ask stupid things!"

"Rosaline, my questions aren't stupid, I was asking about your sick grandma" Romeo emphasized  the last two words he said.

"What's with you?! I just gone for awhile and then now you become rude as hell! I thought you love me! So what is this rudeness all about?"

"Nothing."

She sarcasticaly laughed. "And you think I believed you for saying nothing?NO."

"Whatever you think it is"

"What the hell?!Are you mad? Oh gosh. Are you mad at me because I didn't even say goodbye to you before I went to Greece?"

"No. I didn't. I understand your reasons. It's okay."

"No it isn't 'cause if it was okay with you, you wouldn't act like that"she's annoyed.

"Then why are you here?"

"Why are you so cold to me, Romeo? And why I am here? I said it earlier I MISSED YOU damn it!"

"Don't cuss."

"Yea right. Talked to me when you're not cold as ice when I am talking to you"

"Okay"

She screamed. "Hell!"

Rosaline leave the Montague's house.
She can't stop thinking why on earth is Romeo treated her like that. That was shit!