10

Romeo closed his fist while at the same time he gritted his teeth then run fast out from the woods.

He couldn't take the sight he just saw earlier. He felt his heart tearing apart in that.

He need time to think. He told Juliet before that he will fight for her but on what he saw earlier..he felt so weak.

He can't feel anything. "I'm so numb" he sat at the ground near Painted Lake.

After a while,  Juliet came crying.

He's mad at her."Romeo.." When she said his name his anger ease.

Juliet sat beside him. "Romeo, please let's talk..let me explain."

He stood up. "No need.I saw everything"

"No you don't." She kneeled on the ground."Please let me explain..please"

"Stand up" he commanded.

"No. Not until you let me explain everything."

"Stand up!" He shouted.

That made her heart hurt even more.

"No. Please let's talk about this first. Let's talk about us"

He can't take it anymore. She'll talked to her anytime now. She  hated seeing her cry. But he has no choice. Pain and anger is eating him now.

"Us? Give me time to think if there is still an US"

"What? No please. Tell me you're just kidding."

"I'm not kidding, Juliet. This is not the right time for jokes. So no, I am not kidding."

He quickly turned his back leaving Juliet sobbing.