7

A month has end.. And here comes the new one. Everything went well according to what it should be and what they both wanted it to be..

They didn't saw Rosaline again after what happened a month ago. Even though she accepted their relationship, Juliet knew that Rosaline was hurt on what Romeo's rude mouth said.

They are both happy now.. Doing the routine of meeting up everyday at their hiding spot, the Painted Lake and have fun.

Rosaline didn't bother them for a long time, may be she already moved on from her love for Romeo.

It was near to a happy ever after,  not until this day came and ruined everything.

"But mom, Romeo and I love each other so much, why can't you just let us be?"

"You know that we shouldn't let you!"anger was visible through the king and queen's faces.

"Is this because of Paris?"

"In the first place, Yes, it was because of him.You have to marry him, Juliet"

"No, dad. I would rather choose to die than to be that man's wife"

"And don't you remember that Romeo is a Montague?!"her father shouted.

"I know he was."she looked straightly to her parents eyes. "And I don't care"

"Then why in hell did you let this happen?!"

"I love him, that's why"

"Stop that relationship you have with him or else he'll die."

"No way."

"Yes way, don't give me reason to do that"

"We'll fight for what we have" she calmly said like it was just a simple talk about a piece of candy.

"You stubborn child! You always follow us before you met this guy and now you're mess!"

"I am a mess even before, I was actually better now. I am no longer a child, dad, I am a lady. A lady and not a dog that you'll teach tricks."

She leave the library. She have to talked to Romeo. How did her parents knew about all this? Who's the Satan beyond this all?

She waited Romeo to came on the lake, where they always meet.

"What took him so long?" He lay down in the ground and look up in the sky.

*At Montague's Palace*

Someone knocked on Romeo's room.
"What?"

"Hey man, it's Benvolio." Ben get in his room. "Your parents asked me to go here and tell you to go in the Library.

"Why?"

"And the reason? I don't know man just go there."

He stood up and brushed his messy hair and walked out the door. "You going somewhere?"

"Yes. I have a mission to make."

Romeo get curious about the mission Ben says.

Instead of asking what that mission is, he just go to the Library.

He walked inside the Library.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"What did I do wrong?" His eyes narrowed.

"Don't try to look innocent. We already knew it."

*kunot noo*"Hey wait I'm not trying to look innocent here and what is this thing you knew?"

"You had a relationship with the Capulet's daughter."

"So?"

"Don't so, so me. You know that you shouldn't be with that girl"

"I don't care."

"Romeo, you know that there's a war between ours and their family, don't you?"It was his mother.

"And again, I don't care"  he becomes rude when it comes to Juliet.

"End it." His after commanded.

"End what?my happiness?"

"Your happiness will be your death, young man"his father insisted."so end it."

"No. I would gladly accept that death just to be with her."

"Ridiculous"

"Just talk to me when you aren't gonna force me to leave her again." And in a que he walks out and go on the lake, where he is sure that, Juliet is waiting.