Chapter 3

L E O N

In a second I was ripped out of Tyler's arm and my mate let out a huge roar

In a second I was ripped out of Tyler's arm and my mate let out a huge roar. Tyler shook in his seat and showed his neck in submission.

My mate growled in his face one last time before carrying me into his office.

The sparks against my skin felt wonderful. I wanted to moan out and rut against him. I could feel mini me harden and I am sure he could smell me.

He growled and I felt his hand trail to my ass, and he gave it a rough squeeze, making me squeak then moan.

"Stop tempting me little one..."

He said in his deep and sexy voice. I blushed beat red and did not even notice the other people in his office until someone spoke and made me jump. My mate growled and pulled me even closer.

"Who's this? Vladimir what the hell?"

Another deep voice said. My mate hugged me and without even thinking I wrapped my arms around his neck, making him smile.

"My mate."

Was all he said and in no second a loud squeal was heard as well as hands clapping.

"Finally! I told you he would eventually come!"

A voice said. I tried turning around but my mate would not let me. He stuck his head in my neck and took deep breath. When he started to nip my neck, I let out a breathy moan.

"O-kay. Let us go babe, we can come back later, and you can talk to his mate. You remember how I was when we met, it's going to take a bit to get him to stop being so possessive."

I heard a whine but a second later the door was opened and closed. My mate continued his attack on my neck, and I could not help the moans and squeaks that were coming out of my mouth.

"V-Vladimir!"

I said when he bit down on a spot that felt ver-ry, good. He chuckled and finally pulled back. I was panting and mostly looked like a tomato.

"I've been waiting for you, for so long."

He said while caressing my cheek. I smiled. I was happy to meet my mate, it was not something that was ever on my mind since I had other worries, but I was happy.

I was looking at him and smiling but it hit me fast when I thought about his name. I could feel my smile drop and the happy look on his face fell.

"What? What's wrong?"

He immediately asked, pulling me close.

"Y-you're the alpha..."

I said making him chuckle.

"You're cute little one, and yes I am the alpha, I hope that's not a problem?"

He said with his eyebrow raised. I turned red again and shook my head no- I mean with my mom's family history it could make sense why I have such a strong mate.

"So, what's your name little one?"

He said smiling at me, I could not help but think about how handsome he was. His curly hair, deep green eyes, thick lips....

When my thoughts started to get a bit nasty, I shook myself out of it.

"Leon, Leon Crest."

I said smiling.

"What's yours?"

He smiled big showing me his perfect and very white teeth.

"Vladimir Angel Wolfe. Ironic last name, I know. What species are you love?"

He said looking at me, like he was trying to figure it out. I smiled and used my magic to grow a flower.

His eyes widened and I laughed at his expression. I put the flower in his curly hair and smiled.

"Wizard?"

He guessed making me roll my eyes.

"Pixie!"

I spoke. His eyebrows shot up and his mouth dropped open. I smiled and giggle making his expression turn soft.

"I am the luckiest mate out here."

He said making me blush immediately. I lightly slapped his chest making him chuckle.

"So how old are you?

I asked him. He blushed and it made me laugh.

"Uh, 107. God, I seem old now..."

He said blushing still. I laughed and cupped his cheeks. I did not even think about it before I leaned in and connected our lips.

Sparks erupted from all over. A moan was immediately ripped out of my chest and I could hear Vladimir growl and felt his hands pull me closer.

I moaned and started a slow grind against him which he rutted up and met me with. He swiped his tongue against my lips, and I wasted no time letting him in. When our tongues met, he simply and easily took dominance.

After a minute or two of kissing we pulled back for air, I dove into his neck and laid wet kisses on his tan skin, feeling him harden against my ass. I moaned as he growled. He rutted up against me and I laid nips here and there while leaving small hickies.

"Leon...."

Vladimir said in a moan, making me smile and leave a long lick before pulling away. This time Vladimir was the one panting- looking sexy with his face flushed and eyes dark.

I smiled big at him which he returned letting our lips connect again. Kissing him felt so natural and easy, even though he was my first kiss.

We finally pulled away from each other after minuets of kissing and teasing each other. Panting I stared at my handsome mate and could not help but think about how lucky I was. My family was going to freak out, I was the first of the children to find their mate. My dad was going to hate Vlad at first, he was overprotective of me.

"So, who were those people that were in here when you carried me in? I heard yelling when I was waiting outside."

I said while playing with his hair. He turned red and I stopped and narrowed my eyes at him. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I was yelling about how lonely I was and how I couldn't find my mate anywhere I searched."

I smiled and cupped his cheek.

"Well, I'm here now and don't plan on leaving you ever Vlad..."

He smiled and brought our foreheads together.

"Those people were my best friend/beta and his mate; they were trying to calm me down."

He spoke. I smiled at him and pushed into his forehead. I was lucky to have a mate that cared for me and wanted me.

"I'm lucky to have a mate like you."

I said to him and he smiled and chuckled.

"No, I'm the lucky one. I have waited forever for you and I am not disappointed at all. I can already tell you are going to make my life ten times better. Falling in love with you is going to be amazing..."

He said making my cheeks turn beet red. He chuckled and kissed my lips lightly. I sighed and smiled.

Everything was amazing so far and I prayed they stayed like this forever...

EDITED 12/06/20