Chapter 4

L E O N

I spent the rest of the day in Vlad's office

I spent the rest of the day in Vlad's office. We just spoke and got to know each other better.

"Do you have to go?"

Said Vlad. He hugged me to him and had his face in my neck, leaving little kisses and bites. I laughed and looked at the time.

"It's almost six, I've been with you all day. Unless you want to come back with me, I kind of have to go."

I said turning so I can look at him. He pouted and it was the most adorable thing.

"Well, I have to meet your family anyway..."

He said and my eyebrows shot up. I was surprised he wanted to meet them so soon, but he was right. Plus, my family was going to notice all the hickies anyway.

"Alright, only if you're comfortable though."

I said making him smile.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

He said making me wince.

"Well, my dad and brother are probably not going to like you at first, just a warning."

I said, he smiled and leaned down pecking me in the lips.

"No worries, I understand- I'm probably going to be the same way when we have children."

At the mention of us having children I turned red. He said it like he knew it was going to happen and we were going to make it that far. It warmed my heart a lot.

"Well, let us get going. My parents are already home and worried. I told my sister I was studying with a teacher, and that lie can only last for so long."

I said grabbing my jacket. Vlad chuckled and packed his stuff up. We made his way to his car and I gasped at the fancy BMW.

"For a teacher's salary that's a nice car!"

I said looking at him with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled and opened my door for me, again making red come to my face as I slid in.

"I also own my own business little one, construction."

He said making my eyebrows shoot up. I was surprised my mate was so well rounded.

"Wow..."

I said making him full blown laugh. I grumbled but could not help but smile at my own reaction too. We spoke for the rest of the car ride about his own business and my family. By the time we made it to my house he knew the gist of how we worked and how my dad and Damian will react.

We walked into the noisy house and I saw dinner was being set on the table.

"I'm home!"

I yelled out and no sooner the triplets ran at me jumping around and clinging to my legs.

"We missed you!"

They yelled. My brother's names were Lupin and Lance, while my sister was named Luna. They loved annoying me and my other siblings, but we loved them very much.

"Hey all you little munchkins!"

I said kissing them on top of their heads.

"Who this?"

Said Lupin, pointing at Vlad. Vlad got down to their level and smiled at them.

"Hello, I'm your brothers' mate. Call me Vlad!"

He said tickling Lupin who giggled and smiled at Vlad. My other siblings jumped on his back and I smiled at them playing around and felt my heart squeeze.

"Leon?"

I heard my mom call as she walked into the living area. She smiled at me and then her eyebrows shot up at Vlad.

"Oh! Who is this? You know to warn us before you bring guest over!"

She said scolding me. I blushed and looked at Vlad who was still playing with my younger siblings.

"Uh mom, this is Vladimir... my mate."

I spoke. Her eyes widened and her eyebrows shot up and next thing you know she was squealing and running towards me. She cupped my cheeks and then turned to Vlad.

"Oh, my baby's growing up! And look at your mate, so handsome! Hi call me Diana! It's a pleasure to meet my baby's mate!"

I blushed and pinched my nose. This was so embarrassing! Vlad chuckled and stood up, much to the triplet's disappointment. My mom called my dad and the rest of my family. They all walked in and looked at Vlad shocked to see a guest.

"Who's this?"

Asked my dad in confusion. My mom clapped and turned to our family.

"Leon's mate!"

My dad's jaw dropped, as well as Damian's.

"What?!"

Said Damian, who was obviously upset I found my mate before he did. I blushed and looked down. Vlad grab my hand and I looked up and gave him a big smile, grateful he was here to support me.

My dad snapped out of his shock and narrowed his eyes at Vlad, protective father mode coming in on full blast. I internally groaned and waited until Damian would snap out of his shock and anger and act the same.

"Come! Come sit down!"

Said my mom, guiding us to the table. Vlad smiled and thanked her. The whole family sat down for dinner and my mouth watered at the fettuccine Alfredo and garlic bread. We all dug in and my dad hit Vlad with questions like where he worked, which he was not happy about that Vlad would see me every day at school, his name, his position- which he was shocked that Vlad was alpha and his boss technically, and finally his intentions with me. Damian joined my dad in on the questioning which made me so embarrassed I just wanted to hide under my bed.

By the end of dinner, my dad deemed Vlad acceptable because when we all got up and went to the living room and he shook Vlad's hand and spoke.

"Welcome to the family."

I wanted to jump and squeal, but I held it in and just let a big smile come across my face. Vlad smiled and shook my father's hand, I saw Damian sitting on the couch with a scowl, but I ignored him. He would warm up to Vlad eventually.

We sat as a big family and decided to put a movie in after a bit, mostly just my mom and sister asking Vlad about his life and what he liked and whatnot. After two movies and everyone dispersed to their room. I was happy it was Friday and there was no school tomorrow, so my mate and I could spend time with each other this weekend.

After everyone left to their room, I got my parents' permission to spend the weekend at my mate's apartment. I packed clothes and quickly met him at his car.

"How was that?"

I asked him as we sat down in the leather seats. He chuckled.

"Not too bad, your brother still dislikes me, but I was surprised your father took a liking to me so quickly."

I agreed with him and we sat in comfortable silence for the rest of the way home. I just hoped this weekend went well. I wanted to get to know my mate in every way possible, body and personality.

At that thought I looked at him and blushed.

This weekend was going to be good!

EDITED 12/06/20