Chapter 22

L E O N

Two weeks passed like nothing

Two weeks passed like nothing. Staying here was nice and peaceful. Samuel and I kept each other company and I taught him basic magic, which he loved.

Conway's mom, Lila, was impressed at my magic skills. She taught me ancient spells and tutored me on the magic and how to tap into it. I could now tap into the earth and do a lot more than I ever could before.

"I cannot wait until they get here!"

Said Samuel for the millionth time. He was too excited for his mate to get here, so was I. I could feel our bond growing stronger as he got closer and closer. I was nervous for him to meet pup.

Pup was in his rocker, sleeping soundly. He had just eaten a bit ago and was sleeping like he mostly does. I smiled at his sleeping form and Samuel poked me in the arm.

"Yes?"

I said turning towards him. He hugged and blew his long hair out his face.

"You are not excited for Vladimir to get here?"

He asked. I laughed.

"Of course, I am, I am also nervous though. It has been a while since we have seen them, and I am not going to have my hopes up in case something does happen."

I reminded him. He shook his head.

"Nothing is going to happen! All reports have been good. They said they should be here around sunset. Now be excited! You do not have to be the strong one anymore. Your baby daddy is almost home!"

He said wiggling his eyebrows. I had not seen him this carefree in a while and it warmed my heart. A giddy feeling took over and I laughed.

"See! There is the Leon I know!"

He spoke. I laughed in leaned back. A small giggle made me look at pup who was waking up from his nap. He looked over at me and babbled.

"There is my baby!"

I said leaning down and picking him up. I unwrapped him and checked his diaper. When he was good, I kissed his nose, and he took a soft fist and rested it on my cheek.

"Can you pass me his nipple?"

I said to Samuel who dug it out of the baby bag. I put the nipple in pups' mouth, and he latched on with no issue. He suckled and looked over at Samuel. Samuel smiled and pup leaned a small fist out to get him.

"Hey, no hitting!"

I said softly. He looked at me with confusion and I just kissed his chubby cheeks. He was looking increasingly like his daddy every day. He was three weeks old tomorrow, and I was too excited.

Samuel was being the best friend ever and taking turns changing him in the night. We just shared the same bed as it was easier.

"God I cannot wait until Frank fucks me! It's been too long!"