Chapter 27

L E O N

I yawned as I woke up from the best nap in a while

I yawned as I woke up from the best nap in a while. My body felt mushy and the soft bed I was laying on did not help.

"Come on babe! We need to get going."

Said the voice of my wonderful mate. After yesterday we spent the night at the tent and just enjoyed each other's company.

Francis laid next to me in his onesie gurgling and clapping. At three weeks old he was the cutest thing.

"I packed all our things in the car already. We just need to eat and say goodbye."

Said my mate. He leaned over and picked up Francis. Our baby tipped and in two seconds shifted into his little pup form.

He still had trouble controlling shifting when he was in high emotions. I guess seeing daddy made him happy. (Me too Francis, me too.)

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I'm done I walk into the cleaned room and awe at the sight of Francis all dressed up in little shorts, tiny shoes, and a collared shirt. He looks adorable.

"You ready? All the stuff is in the cars."

He said. I nod and go to grab Francis.

"Let me just feed him up here first."

I said to my mate. I let Francis under my shirt and he doesn't take any time to latch on.

"How long is the drive back going to be?"

I ask him. My mate shrugs his shoulders

"A week probably. We just need to make sure it's kept on the down low. After that a week later we are going to be ready to attack."

I nod my head and after 10 minuets Francis is done. I set him back in his portable rocker and pick it up.

"Okay let's get going then."

After saying goodbye to the wonderful pixies we get going. Conway and his mate who I now know as August have decided to come with us. They wanted to fight along side us in defeating Amethyst. My mate gladly accepted there offer when August said his dragon pack can help us out.

We all jumped in the cars and got to driving.

"Excited to go back home?"

Asked my mate taking my hand in his.

"Yes, my family must be worried."

I said feeling bad that I haven't really thought of them. Vladimir took my hand in his and kissed it.

"I spoke to them a few days ago, I told them you're okay and that we would go to their house for dinner when we got back. I didn't tell them about Francis though- I wanted some good news for them when we met."