Chapter 24

L E O N

"Good afternoon my love!"

I said picking up Francis from his nap. It was around 3:00 P.M. and I could tell he was hungry he kept grabbing towards my chest.

"Is my baby hungry?"

I said in a silly voice while letting him under my shirt. Vladimir was busy with planning with this new tribe, he wanted them as allies badly. The tribe seemed 100% interested as this was the lady who took Conway away from them.

"What is crackalackin'?"

Said Samuel walking in the room, he had some of Francis's toys in his hand as well.

"Nothing, just feeding him. He woke up literally a few minutes ago."

He walked over and cooed at Francis who paid no mind when his food was in front of him, just like his daddy.

After letting him drink for a bit I set him down and got ready to give him his bath. Samuel and I spoke quietly as we got his stuff ready.

"So, how was seeing Frank?"

I said wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. He blushed and rolled his eyes.

"What did you think we did? We fucked obviously."

I chocked on my spit, forgetting how blunt Samuel could be.

"Not. In. Front. Of. The. Baby!"

I screeched hitting him with each word. He just giggled and kept going on about how good it was and how he had the best mate ever.

I laughed feeling relaxed and happy for the first time in forever. It felt good to not have to constantly watch over my back or be scared that something was going to happen to Francis.

"So, when do you think you are going to have kids?"

I asked, making Samuel pale.

"K-kids?!"

He said rubbing his forehead.

"Yeah kids. You do not want any?"

I asked him while humming as I picked up a gurgling Francis.

"Yeah, I want kids, but not now. Your birth scared me for life."

He said shaking his head. I laughed at him as I undressed Francis.

"It was not that bad- I would do it all over again for him if I had too."

I said cradling a now naked Francis to my chest. His hair was growing and of course it was curly like his fathers. It just made him look a whole lot cuter.

"Well just remember to use protection, it is spring!"

I said humming. He looked at me and was about to say something before his face paled.