Chapter 6

L E O N

"I didn't get you pregnant!"

We are the first words out of Vlad's mouth when we un-knotted after 45 minutes of constant intervals of him cumming.

"You came in me like ten times!"

I said throwing my arms up. He blushed and looked down. It felt weird seeing usually confident Vlad all uncomfortable and red.

"We were just in heat and rut! You should have taken a pill or used a condom or something! I am seventeen! I can't have a baby!"

I said panicking. He sighed and kneeled in front of me.

"Calm down, we do not even know if you're pregnant. There is always a chance there was no conception. Even if you are you do not need to worry. You will finish school before the baby is born and I am well enough equipped to provide for both of you. I am sure your dad and brother will turn me into a toad or curse me, but I will go through that for you. You are my mate, and we are in this together. If I had known you would have triggered my rut, I would have taken a suppressant or used a condom, I truly did not know and I am sorry- but trust me, we will get through this."

He said at me lovingly. I felt a tear trail down my face, and I threw myself into his arms.

"You're right, we'll be okay."

I said sniffling. I sighed, how typical was this- the virgin gets pregnant their first time. That is where sex gets you kids, impregnated!

I knew I was with a baby; he was an alpha in rut, plus he came in me like ten to twelve times, no way my body resisted that. He was my mate my body yearned for him.

I rubbed my belly and looked down, having a baby would be fun though, and we would become closer extremely fast. I smiled and looked and him and felt all warm inside when he smiled back. I would be okay.

*
*
*

Vlad ended up putting a romantic bubble bath up for us in his jacuzzi bathtub. I was happy and sighed happily when the warm water hit me. He massaged my shoulders and I sighed as the rose scented candles made the atmosphere even more romantic.

We just spoke about our hobbies, likes, dislikes, favorite items, and funny stories about growing up. It was nice and I learned a lot about my mate. We got to take a mate vacation from school which meant we had 12 days to ourselves, excused. All supernatural beings who had mates got one. Vlad and I just signed some papers agreeing and formally stating we were mates and that we understand we only have 12 days.

It was Sunday so one day one started tomorrow. I was just going to enjoy my mini vacation and get to know Vlad best I could. I wanted to meet his family soon and get this mating process going. We marked each other and mated, now we just had to have a wedding ceremony when we were ready- or only if we wanted. Technically we were bonded for life and in a sense 'married' to all other species and people of our kind. No one could take us away from each other. The ceremony was just a grand event many upper-class people had in celebration. It was like a human wedding.

My mark would appear on Vlad's skin in a couple of days and I was excited. It was magic and only came for pixies mates on their necks or chest, depending on gender, when mating. His would be on his chest and would resemble something that ties us together. It could be anything so again, I was excited.

We spent the rest of the day just watching tv and cuddling until around six when my heat hit again. This time we were prepared with a condom and went at it for a couple of hours. Vlad said my heat should last 4-7 days. He explained to me heat was my body trying to get itself pregnant. It hurt so much at the beginning because my reproductive organs were making themselves known and getting everything into preparation.

I was mad at him for not telling me that at first, but he said it really was not on his mind when my heat for hit, he was just trying to stop himself from jumping me.

As usual I forgave him.

*
*
*

Five days later and 4 days into our vacation my heats stopped, and I felt completely normal. My marked showed up on Vlad's chest and it was a picture of two hands connected to each other by the pinkies with a red string, and under the string was my name in cursive letters. It was representing the Chinese ancient story of fate strings, therefore showing me and Vlad were a fated pair. I was incredibly pleased with it and so was Vlad.

Currently we were in bed watching "The Shape of Water." It was a good movie and romantic, one thing I had to give humans were their creative imaginations. They always were creative creatures.

"Let's do something nice today!"

I said when the movie finished. Vlad chuckled and pulled me into his lap.

"Like what? I currently like the little system we have going on."

He said kissing my cheek, I just snorted.

"Like what? We talk and hang out like a normal couple all day and then you fuck me until we fall asleep?"

I said causing him to growl and nip my ear. I laughed and pushed his horny ass away; I needed a break.

"What is wrong with that love?"

He said giving me his wolfy smile, with all his canines extended. I scoffed and pecked him on the lips.

"Give my ass a break, now get up we are going to have a picnic!"

I said pulling him to our bedroom. We changed into something semi-warm since it was fall and I pulled him into the kitchen to get cooking.

"Uh, I know this is kind of typical, but I do not know how to cook..."

Said my mate rubbing the back of his neck. I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"How the hell did you survive on your own?!"

I asked him. He smiled at me and finally stopped fidgeting nervously.

"I have a maid/cook that comes here 5 days a week and cooks and cleans. You only have not seen him since I told him to go on vacation while we were on one."

He said making me purse my lips. I did not like the idea of another man or women cooking for my mate.

"Well, I will be cooking from now on, so tell him just to stock the fridge."

I said making him smile and pulling me into a passionate kiss. I ended up making us homemade mac and cheese with turkey sandwiches. We also packed cookies I baked and some water and fruits.

By 3:00 we were in a field on pack territory sitting on a blanket eating and laughing with each other. We had a movie on that he put on his iPad Pro, so it was big and excellent quality. I looked at my mate as the sunshine hit his face and the fall scenery around us.

I could not help smiling at the feeling of my heart beating faster and warming up as we created our own family...

EDITED 12/06/20