1| Prologue [ When We Met ]

TRAILER ABOVE👆

|Before You Start Reading...|

•|Those readers and writers who decided to read my book, thank you very much. I hope you become a succesful writer and publish your books in paperback
someday!

Keep. Writing. Keep. Fighting.

•|This book is in the process of being edited.

[ Edit: It's more than half edited now. Thank you for your patience. ]

Also chapters may seem cliche to you at first but that's of course again, only up-to some chapters.

•| This is my first book. In this book, you can see how I grew up as a writer with each chapter either written as predicted by you or beaten to par, aka exceeding your expectations with its next chapter.

•|So please let that not hinder you from enjoying the plot and the presentation of my first book which I wrote with so much hardwork and dedication.

•|Last but not the least, It may not be the best book on Wattpad but I'm glad I found my love, talent and peace as a writer while writing this book.

~If not for this book, I wouldn't even have known how much I love writing. Really. Writing and being a Wattpad member of this amazing Community is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Welcome to the world of immature writers and their unrealistic imagaintion they want in real lives!

*throws cream buns to all my readers*

*eats cream buns and burps like a cow in front of all my haters*

<<< This book is dedicated to those who think they don't deserve the one they love >>>

Here you go!

| Prologue |

[Edited on 22 May, 2019]

Love is like a wind. You can never see it,but you can always feel it.

Birds were chirping, the skies were all clear except for kites. A soft breeze splattered over trees which reverberated with pleasure. It was the spring season, perfect for every girl and boy, man and woman.

Two children were playing on the playground. Or more like fighting.

"You can never win against me," the little boy said, patting girl's forehead.

The girl tried to reach him, but he was slightly taller than her. How can he be taller? He is just six, the girl thought.

She pouted in annoyance at the rude behaviour of the boy who she didn't even know!

"I will tell my mom that today I met a girl who actually plays with robots and not with those pinkish-pinky dolls," the boy said while laughing loudly, gripping a grey coloured talking robot in his little finger by its antenna.