11| Too Close For Comfort

[Edited on 3 June, 2019]

Emily's POV:

I woke up early, my legs entangled with Edward's, his arms scooping me up till our cheeks were touching. I gasped, feeling something poking on my lower stomach. I put hands on my mouth from making any sort of noise.

I knew very well what it was, I was once a medical student for Merlin's sake!

I tried to remove his hands, my fingers grabbing his arms carefully to his side only to sigh in vain. He scooped me closer instead, his hot breath fanning my neck, tickling my senses and producing goosebumps on my arms. I tried to wriggle again after several attempts going in vain, I huffed.

"Edward, I am being suffocated, can you move a little?" I whispered.

"Mmm," he mumbled, only to pull me closer, his hands dangerously close to my chest. I tried not to squeak.

I breathed heavily, his morning erection doing nothing to hide my blush. I stared at his sleeping face, falling asleep once again.

I woke up again at 6. This time I saw Edward sprawled on his side of the bed. I quickly removed the blanket covering us, placed it carefully over him, ruffling his hair and went into the washroom. I did the daily routine and ran to the beach after changing into shorts.

I personally opted for shorts because I didn't like to wear a bikini. Though my mother bought a bunch of them for me, I always found some excuse to escape from wearing it. I suppose I am not much of an exposing person.

I never had figure problems pertaining to the fact that Edward never actually let me off a day without jogging, except for these days when he himself got no time for it.

I reached the beach and put a hand over my eyes, shielding them from the sun. Sun rays fell vertical on the sand, which glistened with reflection. Palm and coconut trees surrounded the ambient, and people were starting to gather.

I took my time to stare at the atmosphere and surroundings and made myself comfortable on a nearby seat, pulling out a book to read.

After about an hour later, Edward came down wearing his swim shorts, Lara dangling on his arm wearing thing people call 'two-piece bikini'.

I took in her appearance. She was clad in a pink-purple bikini, wrists covered in matching bracelet, her breasts spilling out of her garment making her look sexy with the toned stomach of hers.

Her smile was doing wonders to nearby males who started to gather a long time ago. She whispered something to Edward, to which he smiled, kissing her on the cheek, her blush evident even from afar.

Get a room, guys!

Shouting in excitement, she ran towards the sea and jumped into the water, pulling Edward with her, much to his disapproval. I knew he didn't like to get wet in public. That's why he hated going on family trips to the beach. He told me he liked to tour the beach only because I was with him. I smiled to myself and resumed reading the book.

"Wouldn't you dip in the water? It's cold and fresh for this summer!" Lara said as she came over to me, her skin dripping of water, the bikini top sticking to her breasts. She didn't look even a tad bit uncomfortable even though she was practically flashing herself in the public.

I shook my head in response to her question.

"Why do you never wear a bikini? Is it because you are uncomfortable with your body or because you are actually a guy?" she said, pointing at my covered chest, laughing at her own comment.