33| Your Name

Hello my lovely readers!! How are you and your big heads!? It hadn't gotten much bigger just in a day right?

I would like to thank my new friend violettwashere for being such a sweet and lovely girl to read my whole book all through the night!

And a sweet extension of my love and care to all of my regular readers who never forget to comment on my work and so beautifully, at the top of it!

Man, I just tore my positive diabetes report in half for being subjected to so much sweetness!

Anyway!

Enjoy!

[Edited on 14th June, 2019]

Emily's POV:

The room was dark and quiet as usual as if long series of serial murders took there and I was its next victim, entering the dangerous area where my murderer was already waiting for me, with a shimmering sharp knife in his hands.

Stumbling slightly, I put my hands over switch and taking a deep breath, I pressed it firmly. Immediately, everything glowed, brightness reaching every corner of the room, it's light falling on each and every object of the room.

Modern devices and polished furniture lay sprawled on the floor just like the last time I visited, window glasses covered with grey-white curtains and black carpet showed all signs of luxurious odour one can get by visiting the office of the youngest surviving billionaire.

But I didn't come to drool over his wealth as there was nothing he owned which I didn't know of. Pleasant masculine cologne burst my senses and I was suddenly reminded of the reason I was there and now that I was thinking about it, I saw very well that the said reason wasn't anywhere to be found.

He wasn't here.

Why? Did he really think so low of me that he couldn't even face me after all that? Was our friendship always this vulnerable and pathetic, its threads dangling lose the whole time? Was I the only one who thought nothing could break our precious pious bond?

Did he regret touching me that much?

Kneeling down on the floor, I peeked under the table and sofa, banged my hands on the counter, knocked my fingers on the wall to make sure I didn't leave any place to find him.

But Emily, he wasn't a child anymore! Do you really think he would just hide under the table or sofa like a baby boy?!

But he did hide under the empty water tank the day he got in a fight with those boys who dared to call me a boring tomboy and bullied me. I clearly remember him hiding there to avoid his father who got a call from the school telling him that their son was becoming a thug, beating up those boys! We were fourteen then, oh sweet days they were!

My eyes searched for an imaginary water tank or anything he might have mistaken for the water tank to hide in! I heard a distinct shuffle on the corner of the room and a smile crawled up my lips instantly to see his reflection on the nearby glass.

Oh. So he's hiding in his library. Or more precisely, mine as of last year he gifted it to me as my birthday gift! As always, he couldn't fool me for long. Immediately, I rushed to the door and pulled the plate up, the alphabet keyboard popping in my view, to enter the password which I set for myself.