30| Heart Want What It Wants

Hello guys!? How are my lovely readers doing with their life?! Not good right? Well, me too!

I am going to thank first Anonymously_Purple, sweet New Zealand resident,for donating her precious time in my book and her honest opinion.

And three cheers for my new cool friend Human125 for making my day and mood lighter and seeing my book in a new light. I really enjoy a lot while talking with you.

And MFaithRoseM,for being so supportive and logical in giving me a better review.

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Enjoy!

[Edited on 14th June, 2019]

Emily's POV:

"I... mmmm...Edd..."

I never really thought that something in me could be triggered to such an extent that I could lose my vocal and conceptual abilities for a moment.

And yet, I couldn't adore more being meek and limp in someone's arms when that said person is touching you like you were born to be worshipped. I knew it was part of some dangerous game we started months ago, following it diligently while still protecting our friendship but the way it was all going right now, I was sure I couldn't see him just as a friend anymore.

Hell, I never saw him as a one before!

But still, I always tried doing it for the sake of our long year alliance and chivalry. Allowing love to come between us was something I tossed into dustbin a long time ago, always picking it up again when emotional but in the end, deciding to let it go for once and all.

My feelings were my own. Nobody gets the right to speak for it. So why should I let my heart come in between our comfortable silence and beautiful moments when I am content with everything and anything he had to offer or take it from me?!

But the question was, for how long?

For how long I was gonna hold myself in and watch him smiling, laughing and sharing everything with someone else when I always dreamed of having a nice future and family with him.

But we can't get everything nowadays, can we?

Then why was I suddenly getting everything so quickly when I never even thought of getting even a piece of it in this cruel reality? My mind was afraid of such a development, screaming at me to back out before it's too late but my heart...

Well, the heart wants what it wants!

And so when Edward kissed my cheek, pulling me closer before kissing my nose and eyes gently, I couldn't hold it any longer and wrapped my arms around his neck firmly, pulling him closer only to get squished against him sensually.

His hands reached my head once more, fingers digging into my brown curls gently, running them along my locks. He leaned an inch closer to my face, his mouth slightly parted, hot breath mixed with cinnamon racing my senses. My own swollen lips parted, my heart going insane with our proximity. Opening his lips, he leaned a bit further when I turned my head abruptly, looking at the other side.