41| I Hate You!

Hello! How are you guys! How have you been?

So I just saw in news that there had been earthquake tremors in Delhi due to strong earthquake at Afghanistan!

So are you people okay? I want you to take care of yourself and your loved ones!💖

As for me, I am busy enjoying nature cause I love earthquake, rainstorms, hailstorms, strong wind and heavy rain so much!💖

So I want to extend my greatest piece of appreciation to ParamitaSarkar for giving her precious time to read my book thoroughly. 💖

And surabhilovesbook for her honest and perfect opinion about my book. She is so sweet regarding her writers and I am so happy that she is one of my favorite readers. She had also been a great little sister to me!💖

And shillpagajendra for being a better reader, giving my book her honest time and support! 💖

And misti26cristi, thanks a lot for sending me pieces of support and encouragement and being an honest reader!

Anyway!

Enjoy!

Mia's Pov:

It was awkward!

So awkward!

Sitting beside Jake while he was driving furiously to god knows where!

He didn't even spare me a glance and the speed with which he was driving, I was sure we would end up reaching Mars in no time.

Gripping my seatbelt tightly, I nearly toppled over my seat when he suddenly roatated the steering wheel and the car turned to some undecided destination..

"Jake!?"

No response.

"Jake!?"

Still no response.

"Jake, are you okay!?"

His fists were bleeding and the white cloth he wrapped around his fingers were soaked red now. I was getting worried for him. I knew he was angry with me but did he really need to be that moody now!

Without thinking, I put my hands over his fingers which gripped the steering wheel. He flinched impulsively, his fingers clutching the steering wheel harder now before he stopped the car abruptly and I looked above to see it was red light.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Jake!?"

He didn't respond. Instead he continued to look ahead on road, waiting for red light to go down.

"At least tell me where are we going, you jerk!?'

"To my grandfather's farmhouse!" He told me casually, still not looking at me.

"Why!?"

"Because there you'll be more safe! That punk would follow you anywhere as far as I know!"

"Really!? We're going to your grandfathers? Wow! It's been a long time since we last went there in summers! How is he now? Did he talk about me? Is he still that sick!? Is Jacky still there!?"