29| Dangerous Game

Hello my lovely readers! How have you been?

Once again, and with a heart as large as an elephant, I want to extend my gratitude and admiration for my new reader and friend 08Amaya who is such a
sweet soul I was almost reminded of Emily's character and I gotta hand it to her for being so supportive and encouraging. World needs more people like you! So dear, hope you like this chapter!

And Mila_333, take your time to absorb this book and you're free to comment on any line anytime.

And siddhipatel0603, your eagerness and reviews gave me yet another piece of appreciation! Thanks a lot to everyone.!

Enjoy!

[Edited on 12th June, 2019]

Emily's POV:

I didn't know what was happening right now as my conscious mind decided to ditch me for a week and went to its own long vacation!

As for my subconscious mind, it took every reasonable opportunity to moan and gasp as Edward's hand went from my shoulders to wrap around my waist, pulling me closer, and his tongue doing wonders to my neck and throat, waves of pleasure and passion hazing my eyes.

He shifted a little only to put his mouth over my collarbone, sucking it lightly before opening his mouth fully to bite on it. I bit my lips to refrain myself from waking up the whole house in the middle of the night while his hands slid around my back, pressing and roaming his hands harder over my waist.

He trailed his other hand down my bare arm slowly and torturously before reaching my hand and intertwining our fingers, the gesture making my heart go frenzy. Licking over his previous bite, he moved upward, darting his tongue out to lick the side of my throat once more and I exhaled a deep breath to stifle a moan, my eyes closed all this time, revelling in this amazing feeling of being touched like this for the first time.

By the love of my life.

And the man of my dreams!

He pressed our intertwined hands tightly, none too gently sliding his other hand over my dress and pulling the zipper down swiftly. I gasped as his cool hands touched my bare back again but this time they were more determined as they roamed freely and shamelessly, the pads of his finger grazing my virgin flesh.

"Mmm" I moaned, my free hand gripped his shoulder to support myself from falling down as my knees were weak as jelly while his mouth continued to kiss and suck on my pulse, making my heart rate quickening infinitely. My palms were sweating and my cheeks were warm and flushed with embarrassment.

The embarrassment of what he was doing to me right now!

The embarrassment of me enjoying and responding to it willingly!

He moved his head, his mouth hovering and fanning hot breath over my lips when he leaned to touch his lips at the corner of my mouth, his nose touching my flushed cheeks. Opening his mouth a little, his smooth tongue snaked out to lick the trail of melted chocolate smeared at the corner of my lips, his tongue gliding up-to my jaw to open his mouth wider to suck on it, eliciting a low moan from me.