16| My Little Dreams

Thanks for sticking around, itzdamola ShreshBtsuser03230461 Almeera15 ,NaiveSummit(for praising me) and many other. You people encouraged me so thanks a lot!

[Edited on 3rd June, 2019]

Emily's POV:

It had been a week since we last came to Mauritius. Sure, we enjoyed a lot if that 'we' includes Lara and Edward's short night visits, not to mention her throaty moans which I could hear even while peeing, and my long night walks across the streets of Mauritius alone, enjoying the view of metropolitan cities, driving in the car by myself.

It was the last night of our stay, so I started to stuff my clothes back into the suitcase, ransacking the hotel closet neatly to find any other belongings. My fingers were then entangled with something which when I pulled out my hand from the pile, found it to be Lara's lacy black underwear. I instantly tossed it away, only to pick it up this time by my one finger, fully grabbing it before walking to Lara's room and turning the knob.

I regretted as soon as I opened the door of Lara's room, ignoring the 'Do not disturb' sign as I saw Lara without her top, lying below Edward whose mouth was ravishing hers in a hot passionate kiss, and his hands were on her boobs, massaging them filling the room with her loud hard moans.

Quickly, I averted my gaze, raising my hands slowly to show them the reason for my interruption before tossing her underwear at the nearby couch without a second glance. I hurried to my heels, covering my mouth to stifle a sob, which would expose my secret feelings so readily.

Next day, we travelled all the way to our home, with Lara clinging to Edward, kissing his chest in front of the driver, much to his annoyance. I knew that Edward never liked to show public affection, the reason he never takes Lara with him to his office no matter how much she begs for it. She even fought with him often yelling at him to tell him why I visited his office more readily when she didn't even get to see it.

Though she was his girlfriend, Edward never hid anything about her from me. In fact, he always came to me to help him decide what to give Lara on her birthdays. He knows she loves luxurious accessories so we never really had any problems picking it out.

So, dear Lara, the bags, dresses or earrings you sway at me every time I wear a shirt or pants were actually brought to you by me, Emily Willows...err now Jones, by his desperate request, not by my choice, of course.

We reached home late night after eating at a nearby restaurant and I slumped on the bed like a pig and slept my night off, with Edward joining me later after dropping Lara off. Hush! This love!

I woke to find it was already afternoon, sun rays seeping strongly and brightly on both of our faces. I pried myself from Edward's cuddling, finding it hard to ignore his lips which were touching my neck, his hot breath still making my nerves go havoc! I quickly got up and got ready and went downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and poured myself some water. Miranda had already made our lunch. I was munching on it quietly, my thoughts elsewhere on how I would be able to leave Edward after two years when I already was sharing enough closeness which was making me crazy. I smacked myself hard, muttering 'oww' after realising I was sexually frustrated!