♥| If you want to read an epilogue to For His Sake

So, some two years after, the day before yesterday, I was recycling those old left-out pages from the FHS.

There I found one piece of a long draft, worth 3000+ words I had written in June, 2019 as the first chapter of the second book to FHS, named Behind Your Smile.

Yes, that's the name I had chosen for the book. I remember I was so hyped up to write Part II. Never realized I'd never get to finish it even after two years, sorry for that, for the reasons I already told in my last update.

So, as I was asking, are you guys wanting to read an epilogue to Book - I? As I think, that first chapter of second book will look much better as an epilogue to this book, after reading it throughly last night.

Though it isn't a completed chapter yet, but I'm willing to add some more paragraphs to that Epilogue if you guys are willing to read it.

Otherwise, I would not want to waste my time over writing, touching-up and editing such a long chapter for nothing.

I'll publish the epilogue here if I get enough responses. That'll really mark the end of For His Sake. As I do think, FHS deserves to have it's epilogue to leave room for the continuation of Part-II without making it feel like the story was suddenly left in the middle of the progressing plot.

So, comment here yes, if you want to read an epilogue to this book.

Or, no, if you don't want to.

In the meantime, I'll be thinking of the ways to present the first chapter as an epilogue as it's my first time writing any epilogue.

Thank you for having me as your author.

Yours,

Lily. ♥