31| Was Loving You A Better Idea?

Hello my lovely readers!! How is my lovely family doing?
Three cheers for my two lovely friends MuskanJazz21 and 08Amaya for being with me all this time and commenting their hearts out!

And a lovely thanks to my dear MFaithRoseM for being such a supportive being at such a tender age!

Thanks you all for giving me love and encouragement that I can't swallow it all in one go and eventually I am going to write you one more interesting chapter!
Of course if you would care to read it through!

Anyway!

Enjoy!

[Edited on 14th June, 2019]

Emily's POV:

What?

Did I hear him right? Was he really happy that he was my first kiss?

Really?

Like, really?!

I opened my mouth to ask him that question when he licked my lips quickly and plunged his tongue in my already open mouth with so much strength, it collided with mine with an intense passion that burned my insides making me wet.

I rubbed my thighs to reduce the tension when he ran his hands up and down my arms, his lips tasting my mouth like he was deprived of food and water for months. Not soon after, his hands caressed my throat and rubbed his fingers over his deep bite, making me wince with both pain and pleasure.

His tongue reached deep caverns of my mouth, clashing against mine, saliva mixing with saliva, cinnamon breath mingling with chocolaty one and his hands roamed dangerously closer to my chest, just wandering near the cleavage before he put his hands fully over my left heaving breast just as he broke the kiss, thick streak of saliva separating our flushed panting faces, his teeth visible from his open mouth gasping for air.

Suddenly, I became aware of where his hands were lying so promptly, I attempted to remove them in an impulse only to have his weight crushing me again, his hot mouth on mine once again, his tongue seeking mine when he bit down on my lower lip rather strongly making little blood ooze out from it.

I moaned loudly as his slick tongue snaked out to lick over my wound, so slowly and gently before pushing it's way again deep into my mouth. He pressed his hands on my covered breasts lightly as if testing waters, before cupping them under his palm, still not able to cup them all due to my enormous size.

His hand started to massage my left mound gently, my moan muffled with his mouth and tongue when he circled his finger around one hardened nipple, pinching it lightly and then forcing his pressure, now pinching them hard. I squirmed under his touch, wailing my legs and thigh around frantically like a bird, getting us entangled in a heavy mess.

He broke the kiss with a soft 'pop', letting me breathe for a second before delving his tongue again into my already swollen lips. His other hand crawled down my cheek and neck and shoulder to cup my other breast, this time pressing his palms over them harder before massaging them like the other.