part 2

Khushi and payal both are  enter in inside the home laughing loudly and come to living hall and saw akash sleeping on the sofa with little open mouth suddenly they are stop laughing and look each others and give a winked to each others... Slowly they went near to sofa and stand beside... Both are keep their hand their hip and look akash and give negative smile... Khushi went near to the  Dining room and take mag and Filling the water in glass... And keep the mag on the table and take the glass in hand and went near to sofa... And look payal and gave her thumb up and payal start to Counting the number ..1... 2... 3 .... She shouted and khushi SPLASH the water on akash face  Here.. Akash jerked from his sleep he shout .."NO... DON'T KILL ME.... "

khushi and payal burst out laugh..then akash realize he is dreaming they both are spill the water on him... He  look both them and shouted PAYAL.... KHUSH.....
And he get up from sofa and try to catch them khushi and payal quickly run away from there... Akash also run behind them khushi quickly run near to the staircase and run up quickly, here payal catch by akash...

Here khushi run up when she running she suddenly got pulled by a strong force and within seconds she got locked in a room, she get scared  and open her mouth to scream, quickly that person close her mouth with his hand and said " shhhh it me , relax doll..."
She feel relax, she know only one person is call her doll that person only her arnavji..

Arnav : I will take my hand from your mouth don't scream or shout OK...

arnav take his hand from khushi mouth and look her eyes  and he asked "why are you run  when I say you to stop dammit , don't forget khushi you only belong to me, if anyone keep their eyes on you, I not do you anything but sure I will kill them... Are you understand he caressing her cheek... 

Khushi nod her head like cute small baby

" but you will get your Punishment" he said smirk

" what Punishment... "  she stammering..

" ys doll sweet Punishment " and he look her lip,
he moves more close to her..and cupped her face and  he bends down to her lips...he looks at her lips and keeps staring at her...not being able to bear Arnav's gaze on her lip, Khushi heartbeat start to beat so fast and she  shuts her eyes tightly feeling scared

not being able to bear Arnav's gaze on her lip, Khushi heartbeat start to beat so fast and she  shuts her eyes tightly feeling scared

Arnav : khushi tody I can't control myself

Khushi don't know what to say her lip are shivering...

Arnav last time looks at her and puts his lips on her's... Khushi feels his lips on hers and her body  shivers due to his lips on her lip she feel something happening inside her stomach ' they first time arnav kissing on her lip,he always kiss her cheek or forehead,me know he don't want to scared her so that only he always kiss her forehead or cheek but today he can't control his desire ,   for first few minutes, he just leaves his lips on hers...he dont want to scared her then, he gives her a smooches two or three times... And slowly slowly he takes her upper lips and starts kissing...he bits lip and khushi winch in pain and hold his shoulder tightly and arnav slowly sucks her upper lip...and he then, takes her lower lip and does the same...after sometime, he then slowly leaves her lips and looks at Khushi face, whose face has turned to red...He  cant cantrol himself again he takes her lips in his and starts kissing her..sucking her lip Khushi feels weaken on her knees...so she for support, she puts her hands around his neck and pulls him closer...this makes Arnav lose his control more and he deepens the kiss and kisses her like there is no tomorrow... And he slowly broke the kiss and he looks at Khushi, whose eyes are tightly closed and breathing heavily...her chest is rising up and down rapidly and heartbeats are pounding very hard...Arnav too breath heavily and stares at Khushi...after a while, Khushi opens her eyes and looks at Arnav...
Arnav hold her cheek in his hand and  she lowers her eyes ,Arnav sees this smiles and he holds Khushi's face and makes her look him and he whisper " I Love You My Doll"... And he give a sweet kiss on her cheek..

Suddenly their hear footsteps... And khushi get tension and scared she pushed arnav side and run to door step and  turn look back arnav and run out.. Giving beautiful smile to him... Arnav here captured her smile in his heart forever...

To be continued............

please forgive me if there are grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for u r all support and engourangement.

Thanks to all who r comments, votes.

           Thanks to all.
Please vote and comments ....