part 23

Arnav, he did not go from there. He was with her. He feels pain in his heart see her like this.

He thought while looking at her angelic face. Silent tears rolling down from his eyes," How did I hurt her? She was my DOLL. I have never raised my hand on her, but today. Why I act like this. Why?,"

His heart said," Because scared to lose her"

Arnav said to himself," Yes, I am scared, I am scared to lose her. She was my soul, breath my heartbeat my everything. If something happened to her or if she leave me, I will not be alive. I'll die in that moment. I do not know why happening like this. Don't know why, but I am feeling like something going to happen big. Whatever it is, I cannot lose her. She will be with me, with her Arnavji"

He looks at her and whispered," I am so sorry doll for hurting you please forgive me your Arnavji. I love you doll please open your eyes. Open your beautiful eyes and look at me. I want to see your beautiful eyes. Please open your eyes, please my doll" And he keeps his face near to her neck and silently he cried," please open your eyes..." his tear drops fall on her neck.

Khushi feeling something wet on her neck and someone whispered something near to her like please open your eyes. Khushi slowly open her eyes while she murmured," Arnavji...."

Hearing her murmuring Arnav immediately took his head from khushi neck and cupped her face in his hands,"Doll... Doll open your eyes, see your Arnavji here"

Khushi fully opens her eyes and said," Arnavji..."

Arnav took her in his arms said," I am here doll..."

Khushi look at him and remember everything what happened. How her Arnavji raised his hand on her. He never did like this in his life. He always shows care and love and her, but today. She could not bear it. When he slapped her, she felt like she going to lose. Her mind and heart screamed, she can't leave without him and she will die. When she saw some angry on his eyes fro her, she could not bear it and run from there. She always saw the love and care for her in those eyes. When she comes to room and locks the door and cry heart out and she came and stood before the mirror and cried. Suddenly her hand mistakenly hit the vase which keeping on the dressing table and falls on the floor and broken into piece and mistakenly glass piece pricked to her both legs and when she bend down to pull the glass piece mistakenly her palm cut by the glass piece when the blood start to lose from her both legs and a palm slowly, slowly she lost her unconscious and fall on the floor. She doesn't know what happened after she fall unconscious. Now only she open her eyes.

She comes from her thoughts when Arnav hugged her tightly and whispering in her ear," Doll I am sorry I am sorry" 

Kushi slowly hugged him back. How can she be angry with him? He is her love, her life, her Arnavji... Her everything.

Khushi: Arnavji...

Arnav broke the hug and cupped her face in his hands and said," Doll please forgive me your Arnavji, please don't leave me and go. I can't leave without you, I can't image my life with you. I so sorry. I should not slap you. Don't know why I act like this, but one thinks true, I can't live without you Doll. Please forgive me Doll. If you want to beat me than beat me, slap me, but don't leave me. I am so scared to lose you doll. I will die...

Khushi immediately put her palm on his mouth and nodded with tears in her eyes," No.... Don't say like that. How can I live without you, without my Arnavji. Please don't talk like this. You have every right on me. Please don't say I will die. I can't leave without you." And she starts to cry.

Arnav wiped her tears and said," Shh... Doll please don't cry"

Khushi took his both hands in her and said while crying," Arnavji never nothing has happened to us like this, but I'm scared to see what happened today. I feel like something is going to happen"

Hearing this he also somewhere has fear in his heart. He doesn't want to show to her that he also feels like this and doesn't want to make her more scared. He cupped her face  firmly in his hands and looking at her eyes and said," No doll, such thing will never happen. You are born for me and I am born for you. This can not change if anyone thinks it. Did you understand?"

Khushi nodded her head and keep her head on his chest and wrapped her hands around him cried silently.

Arnav keeps his one hand on her head and caressing her soft hair gently

Arnav keeps his one hand on her head and caressing her soft hair gently. He has tears and pain in his eyes see her like this.

After sometime Arnav broke the hug and made her lay on the bed and covered her with duvet

And he sit beside her and caressing her hair. Khushi hold his other hand tightly and said," Arnavji"

Arnav while caressing her hair, he said," Shh... Doll, close your eyes," she closed his eyes while watching his face. Arnav bends down and kissed her forehead and said," I am sorry for hurting you and I love you doll. Don't leave me"

Khushi without opening her eyes and hold his hand more tighter and said," I love you Arnavji. I will never leave you"

Hearing this he feel so happy he said to himself,"  I love you doll, I love you so much. You are mine only mine no one have right on you. You only born for me"

........................
Hw is it?

Thank you so much sweethearts who are gave your votes and comments.

  Don't forget to click the ⭐and do the comments

Take care...
See you soon... 😇😃