Part 24

Morning, Khushi open her eyes slowly and try to pull her hands to rub her eyes but she couldn't.

Khushi thought: why I can't pull my hands up...' she looks down see what's stopping her. She surprises to see Arnav sleeping here. He was sitting on the floor and his head was on the bed and he holds her a hand with his one hand.

Khushi talk to herself," Aww... He looks so cute when he sleeps like an innocent baby. But what is he doing in my room in the early morning?" Then she remembered what happened yesterday. She feels sad. She thought to celebrate his birthday, but very thing went wrong. She took a deep breath and she try to get up and sit on the bed. Arnav opened his eyes when Khushi moved her hand.

Arnav worriedly: Doll are you Ok, are you feeling any pain in your hand and legs. Do you need anything what happened to you? Please speak.

Khushi: Arnavji relax I am fine, I want to use the washroom. (And she tries to get up from bed, she fell back on the bed wincing in pain) Ouch....

He immediately get up from the floor and sit on the bed and cupped her cheeks and asked worriedly," What happened are you feeling pain."

Khushi nodded her head like a baby,"  But Arnavji I want to use the washroom.

Arnav: Ok, wait (And he carried on in his arms and Khushi gasped in shock.)

Khushi: Arnavji what are you doing, put me down, I can walk I am just feeling little pain.

Arnav without saying anything he went inside the washroom carrying Khushi in his arms. He made her slowly stand and said," After finishing your works call me, I am waiting outside, OK" And he went out.

...................................

Arnav made her sit on the bed and said," Doll you stay here I'll come back soon take your breakfast."

Khushi: No Arnavji, I will come down I have my breakfast and Ya you also go and get fresh up and come you also have to take your breakfast.

Arnav: Are you sure? You want to go down and want to have your breakfast.

Khushi nodded in yes.

Arnav: Ok, come 'And he carried Khushi in his arms carefully and went down.

................................................
After their had breakfast Arnav again took Khushi to her room.

Khushi: Arnavji...

Arnav: Ha doll... He looks at her.

Khushi: Can you help me?

Arnav: Doll why are you asking like this? Sure, what you want?

Khushi: Arnavji go and open my cupboard. There will be a packet. Bring it here.

Arnav: Ok ' And he went near to the cupboard and opened and saw inside there a packet which wrapping with gift paper. He took the a packed and he went to Khushi.

Khushi took the a packet, and she said," Arnavji come here, come and sit beside me"

Arnav sits beside her and she leaned forward and kissed his cheeks and said," HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNAV JI" And she took the a packet in her hands and she gave to Arnav," Here my small gift, I hope you will like it"

Arnav took the a packet from her. He feels happy and sad. Happy, because she is celebrating his birthday and she brought gifts for him, But sad because he ruined very thing yesterday night. 

He doesn't need any gift but he wants one thing that is his Doll. He always wants her near to him. He can't lose her. If she is with him, he will get the world. He comes from thought hear Khushi voice.

Khushi: Arnavji what happened? Where are you lost?

Arnav shook his head,"  Nothing Doll, Now I will opened  see what my Doll gift for me." And he  starts to unwrap the a packet  

He opened the box and he is shocked. It was wrist watch.

She innocently asked" Do you like it this?, Wo I thought to gift this, you'll remember me whenever you see the time

She innocently asked" Do you like it this?, Wo I thought to gift this, you'll remember me whenever you see the time. It's not just that, When it's in your hand, you will feel like I'm with you. When you're in the office you will not miss me. So I hope you will like my gift. What you're saying you like or not"

Arnav: I love it Doll. This is your gift, I've loved this too. Whatever you give me, I will love it. I will always remember you, wherever I go. No one can't erase you are memory from my heart and mind. This heart is only for you, beating only for you.

Khushi look at him with happy tears in her eyes and she hugged him. Arnav wrapped his hands around her. Sometimes after he broke the hug and said," But Doll now I want something badly"

Khushi broke the hug and look at him with questions eyes," What Arnavji" 

Arnav: This is it' And he captured his lip with her for possession kiss.

.......................................
Hw is it?