part 18

Night everyone had their dinner and sitting on the living hall and talking about the wedding. Fixing the date for marriage

Nani: Chote... Next month there has a good day, so we will fix the marriage on that day.

Arnav: what next month

Anjali: cannot be until the next month chote, You had been waiting for so so many days, Can not wait a few more days?

Arnav: Ok fine... He got up with an angry  and went to his room

Everyone looking with surprise look, why suddenly get angry and went, their know he is eager to marry her.

Khushi know why he acts like this, still, he has fear in his heart, someone will snatch her away from him. He scared to lose her. Her thought broke by Anjali

Anjali asked with confusing: What happened to him?

Khushi: wo... Di I'll go and see..... And she gets up from her place and runs to his room

° ° ° ° ° °
   ° ° ° °  ° ° ° ° °

In Arnav's room

Arnav sitting on the recliner and throwing his head back and closed his eyes.

Khushi comes inside following Arnav

Khushi comes inside following Arnav. Khushi saw arnav lying on the recliner. khushi, come new to him.

Suddenly Khushi Pulled and pinned on the recliner under arnav. Her eyes went wide.

Arnav smirked and said," what happened Doll "

Khusi come back to senses hearing arnav voice. She looks at him with wide eyes and tries to come from his hold.

Khushi: arnav Ji... What are you doing, move

Arnav node his head no

Khushi made a baby face and said," please "

Arnav kisses her forehead and get up from Khushi and made Khushi sit on the recliner and he also sits beside her.

Arnav cupped her cheek and look at her eyes and said," doll, Soon you will become my wife. Nobody can separate us. If anyone tries to separate us, or if he comes between us sure I will kill them. You are mine, you only belong to me. You are my heart, my life, my soul, If I say you're my everything. Don't dare try to leave me, I love you"

Khushi saw some emotion, worried, fear his eyes.

She knows what made him talk like, still he did not forget the Incident.

She wants to erase his fear, no one can take her from him. Khushi hugged him suddenly and arnav also hugged back tightly.

Khushi: shhhhh... Arnavji, nobody going to separate us, no one. I only belong you. I am only yours like that your only mine. I love you arnavji..... Don't you know how much I am loving you then I how can I go leave you?

Arnav broke the hug and asked," you will not leave me  na," like a baby

Khushi pinches his nose and said," Awww baby I will not go anywhere. I am also with you" and she wipes his tear which rolling down and said," this not suitable for you. I want to see my lion"

Arnv pulled her to him. She comes and crashes to his hard chest.

Arnav starts to squeeze her hip and Khushi gasp.

Arnav asked huskily," what did you now said. My lion"

Khushi looks at arnav eyes and gulp her saliva and said with a shivering," yes your my lion" and made baby face and asked," why I can't call you like that".

Arnav bends down and caressing her cheek with his. Khushi held his shoulder tightly. And arnav whispered," my doll you can call me the way you like."

Arnav broke the hug and kiss her cute nose. Khushi looks down blushing.

Arnav put his finger under her chin and made her look at him and said,"  By the way you know what lion will do?" he looks at her lip and eyes and slowly bend down and Khushi closes her eyes. And arnav capture her lip.

° ° ° ° ° ° °
   ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

In one place

One young man stings near to the poolside and watching video on his laptop and he drinking. He admires the video. In the video on girl dancing in the rain. That girl no one it was Khushi. he first time saw Khushi in rain.

Man: my sweetheart, my Khushi you look so beautiful in this rain. At the moment when I saw you, you snatched my heart. I love you Khushi. You mine only, don't worry sweetheart soon I will make you mine. Ahhh I forget to ask you" he look at the screen said," Did you like my gift, I hope you like it. Ok good night, see soon" and he gave a fly kiss to a screen.