part 26

He went to his room without falling on anyone's eyes. He had something in his hand. He went to his room and put it on the desk and he went down searching his DOLL.

He saw Anjali who coming up to go towards her room. He stops her and asked," Di where Doll "

Anjali: Wo... Chote she is in Payal room.

Arnav asked with confusion," What is she doing there? " He knows, At the time of his arrival, she will wait for him. But today she didn't wait.

Anjali: She looks a movie along with Payal ' And she went to her room.

Arnav shook his head and said," Unbelievable"  And he walks towards Payal room.

He knocked Payal room door and Payal came and opened the door and she opened the door fully. Arnav, he can see what's happening inside. He saw Khushi sitting on the bed and watching the movie with Interestingly.

Payal little shock to see him here.

Arnav: Payal, Khushi....

Khushi jump out from the bed hearing her Arnavji voice and she rushes to him screaming happily," Arnavji... " And she wrapped her hands around his waist and put her head in the chest. Arnav wrapped her into his chest with a smile on his face.

Khushi broke the hug and asked," When did you came "

Arnav: Just Now...

Khushi: Oh...

Arnav: Come on with me

Khushi: Where Arnavji...

Arnav: I will say where but first you come with me

Khushi nodded her head and turn to Payal and said," Let's see the rest tomorrow "

Payal nodded her head.

Khushi went from there with Arnav. Arnav took Khushi near to his room and before they enter inside the room, he closed both her eyes with his one palm.

Khushi gasped,"  Arnavji, What are you doing? Take your hand. I can't see anything "

Arnav whisper in her ear," Shhh... I am here na. Just relax. Come." And he took her into the room. He made her stand in front of the desk and said," Now I am going to take my hand " And he slowly took his hand.

Khushi opened her eyes and she gasped. She looks at him with confusion and asked," What is this Arnavji? "

Arnav pointed out the fish tank bowl which keeping on the desk and said," This is we. You and me " And he pointed out the two goldfish.

Arnav: It's only you and me are going to look after this

Arnav: It's only you and me are going to look after this. I thought to buy this. Do you like this?

Khushi: No

Hearing this his face fell down. He became sad. He thought she will like his gift. Suddenly Khushi said something and he gets happy hearing her words.