part 19

Next day

Arnav get ready and come down to go office. Anjali saw him coming down. She went near to him and stop him.

Anjali: chote... Where are you going in the early morning.

Arnav: Di... I have today meeting with my client. So I need to go early.

Nani come there and asked," what happened betee"

Anjali look at her and said," mm... Nothing nani, chote going to office"

Nani: chote have your breakfast and then go.

Arnav: No Nani I don't have that much time. I will have something in the office. And he turn to go, but stop by Anjali.

Anjali: chote wait

He turns to Anjali and asked," What Di? "

Anjali: wait chote and she screamed,"  HP"

HP come there running.
HP: ji Did you call me

Anjali: ha... where khushi? Did you see her

Arnav  is wondering why now anjali asking doll.

Arnav: What the! Di Why did you stop me?

Anjali look at him said," wait chote" and again she turns to HP and asked,"  Did you see her"

HP: No, I did not see her. I think she's didn't get up yet.

Arnav interrupted," Di Doll is sleeping. Why are you searching for her?

Nani: Ha betee why are you searching for her?

Anjali said with a teasing smile on her face looking Arnav," I see whether she was at home or not"

Arnav Nani and Hp puzzled.

Nani: What? What are you talking?

Anjali: Oh Nani, Suddenly she will disappearance.

Nani: ha?

Anjali: yes Nani, suddenly her Arnavji without anyone knowing he will take her from here. After that we should start to search her.

Arnav hears this burst out ," WHAT THE !!!

Nani and anjali giggled and Hp chuckle. Arnav gives a sharp glare to them. Which made them stop the laugh. He finally gives one sharp glare and went from there.

After Arnav left. The  three burst into laughter seeing arnav condition.

>>>>>>>>>>
In Khushi's room

Khushi sleeping on the bed cuddling her white colour teddy bear. She buried her face into teddy bears and sleeping peacefully.

On her last birthday Arnav gave a teddy bear as a gift

Caspar is sleeping on cave pet.

Suddenly khushi room door gets open and mani come inside.

Mamii: Hello hi bye bye... khushi betee get up.
And she comes near to the bed and saw khushi sleeping peacefully like a sleeping beauty.

Slowly she sit on the bed beside khushi and caress her hair and whispered to herself,"  when she sleeping, she looks more cute" and she bends down and kisses her hair and again try to wake up her.

Mami: Khushi betee get up...  and she patted her cheek softly.

Khushi: Mmmm....
And she slowly opened her eyes and sits on the bed and rubbed her eyes like a baby and said with sleeping voice,"  Good morning Mami"

Mami smile to her and said," Good morning, Now get up dear...get ready and come down" and mami took the towel  and give to khushi and try to go from there but stop by khushi.

Mami: Ha?

Khushi: Mami, where Arnavji. The other day he will come and wake me up. Today you come. Where Arnavji?

Mami: Oh betee, Arnav beta went to the office. He said he will call you after some time. You're sleeping na... That only he did not wake you up. So now go and fresh and come down for breakfast.
And She went from there.

Khushi took out her phone and type something and send to Arnav and went to the washroom to take her bath.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

In AR

Arnav in his cabin he typing something on his laptop.
Suddenly his mobile vibrant. He took his phone and saw he got the message from his DOLL. Without thinking anything, he immediately opens the message and start to read.

" Good morning Arnavji. Why You went to the office without waking me up. You always come and waking me up. You Know na I want  to see your face when I am get up. OK, no problems If you have time, call me... bye Take care. I know you did not have anything morning na... so first go and have something."

Arnav read this and feeling sad. He knows khushi always want to see his face in the first in the morning.
But today he has a very important meeting. A new client is coming to meet him that only he came early  to the office.

He thought to call her. When he going to call her. He heard a knock on his cabin door. He sighs. He thought to call her later.

Arnav: Come in.....

And the cabin door gets open and a handsome man walks inside with smirk on his lip.

Arnav sees the person and his eyes went wide. He immediately get up from the seat and shouted,"YOU........"

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>

Hi friends, how is it?

▶️ Who is that person?

▶️ why Arnav gets shock seeing the person?

▶️ What relation they both have?

Thank you sweethearts who are gave your votes and comments.

       Don't forget to click ⭐and do the comments.

Take care
See you soon ❤️❤️❤️