part 7

After two day, now khushi get fine her fever
Has been reduced. He looked at her very well,he always sit beside her and look at her if she took her medicine or not and he gave her medicine on correct time... Now she is fine ....

Everyone  Seated on the living in room and they having morning tea , akash was Reding newspaper and drinking his tea, anjai and payal  talking with mami and nani and having morning tea. Khushi was in her room she was taking her bath. Arnav went to his morning jogging.

Sudden mami stop taking and and said " hello hi bye bye arnav beta What's in your hand? Everyone stop talking and akash he raised his head from the newspaper and looked at the entered door  everyone saw he was standing With a warping gift  box in his hand... Arnav turn and look mami and going to say something but Before that anjali quickly said " don't you know mami ...It's for whom..??? She said and all said " Ohhhhh......." And start to tease him.... He rolled his eyes seeing his crazy family

" Enough....  Ys This is for her...,so what is the big deal.." He said and he went from there. Others look him with open mouth after he wen their laughed....

********************************************

Arnav knocked khushi room door , after khushi took her bath and she get ready to go down and now she was combing her hire. She stop combing her hire hearing the knocking sound and she kept the comb on the dressing table and and went near to the door see who is that....
She open the door and see arnav was in front of her... He was in jogging dress...
Arnav mesmerized in her beauty... She was look so beautiful her cheek her pink lip like Rose petal he  suddenly desire to kiss those lip he come from his thought when khushi called him

" what happen arnavji... What are you doing here..without changing  your jogging dress..." She said ...
" ha.... He clear his Throat and said " I am come here to give you something ..."

She look him with confuse look and said " what is that...?"

He took khushi inside her room and he stand in front of her and he said to close her eyes ....
She look him with so confuse why he saying me to close my eyes now ....
" doll I said you to close you eyes"  he said when she not close her eyes and lost in thought...
She know now she ask anything he will not going listed to her and he will not say anything so she Without a chance  so she closed her eyes ....

Arnav said "now open you eyes doll" and he keep the gift on her hand. She slowly open her eyes when she feels in her hand one big box she open her eyes and saw wrapping with beautiful gift paper with little big box .she  look him with question eyes ...

" this is for you doll...open and say you like or not..." He said...
Khushi looked him and took the box and went near to the bed and kept the box on the bed and start to unwrapped the gift box ... After she unwrapped the box and opened and see what was inside and her eyes are widen in shock slowly slowly a smile Appeared on her lip and she screamed"AAaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.................................

To be continued............

please forgive me if there are grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for u r all support and engourangement.

Thanks to all who r comments, votes.

           Thanks to all.
Please vote and comments ....