part 4

Night Arnav was sitting on the Couch inside his room  and working on his Laptop. Arnav saw suddenly khushi come inside with sad face and sit in the bed with pouting her lip..

 Arnav saw suddenly khushi come inside with sad face and sit in the bed with pouting her lip

arnav close his laptop and went near to her and  sit beside her

  " what happened khushi are you OK..??? Does anyone have said something..??? " Asked with worried

Khushi look him and nod her head no... Arnav get confuse then he asked then what happened... With raising his one eyebrow.

" wooo I feel like To eat ice cream...??? " said khushi pouting her lip like a baby

" What ...? Do you worry about this..???? He asking he cant believe his khushi sad for this ...

So you what to eat ice cream... He asked again...

Ys... I want to eat ice cream she said excitedly

But khushi in this night ice cream not good,OK , I will bring to  tomorrow now my doll go and sleep... He said

Khushi look him with sad face and said pls arnavji I want to eat pls for me, for you doll pls...

He loohk her pleading face and said OK one ice cream I will oder for you OK.. And he took his phone out and dialing number but khushi quickly stop him catch his hand...arnav look his hand and look khushi with confuse face .. He asked what...???

Khushi slowly took her hand from his hand and said woo arnavji I want to go out and by ice cream

Arnav : what are craze you want to go out and by ice cream and that also in this time...

khushi: pls arnavji... I want to go out with you and by ice cream, pls take me out arnavji...

Arnav meltdown saw her cute baby face and he said OK will go and by

Really ... Thank you so much arnavji and She get excitedly and hug him tightly and broke the hug and take car key in her hand and pulled arnav with her out

.........
....................

Khushi say what flour you want Vanilla or  Chocolate...???

Khushi look him and said I want both...???

What ..? No way on ice cream enough... ,if you eat two ice cream you will catch fever.. Today weather also not good khushi...

Khushi pleading pls arnavji only two ice cream... Nothing will happened to me

He look her pleading face he can't say no also and he can't say ys also because he afraid if she eat two ice cream she will catch fever he don't want to anything happened to her...

Pls arnavji.... She said with pleading eyes

He then look her face and said in worried voice only two ice cream OK ...

OK arnavji she said happily, arnav also happy see her happy face he only want to see her happy face , he only want to make her smile ,he only want to the reason of her smile...

Then khushi said " pls arnavji oder one ice cram for you also...

" khushi you know na... I don't like ice cram..." He said

After sometime ice cream came, arnav took ice cream and give to her " Here you ice cream came..." Khushi take the ice cram happily and start to eat arnav keep on his cheek and admiring khushi ...

" Khushi take the ice cram happily and start to eat arnav keep on his cheek and admiring khushi

She was eating like baby....On the edge of her lip ice cram he slowly raise  his hand and wiped the ice cram .... Khushi stop eating her ice cram and look him with love in her eyes

arnav see this and wink her khushi blush her both cheek went his favoirit colour and she  low her head with shy

arnav see this and wink her khushi blush her both cheek went his favoirit colour and she  low her head with shy.. Arnav  she this and he smile...

Khushi finish her ice cream and we they going out suddenly The rain started to rain... Arnav took his cote out and wrapping khushi with him said " came khushi we go quickly if catch wet you will catch fever, you now eat ice cram also... And he took her to car... Khushi feeling so cool she warp her arm tightly and keep her head on arnav should and went to sleep arnav look down khushi angle face  and he gave peak on her forehead and he start to drive slowly....

To be continued............

please forgive me if there are grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for u r all support and engourangement.

Thanks to all who r comments, votes.

           Thanks to all.
Please vote and comments ....