part 16

Anjali went to arnav room and knock on the door but she did not get any replay she knocked a lot of times but the answer is same. She tries to open the door but door also not opening. Then she gets to know the door was lock from inside. So she went to the poolside and went near to his room and saw the poolside door open. she took a deep breath and thought," OMG this door is open. She went inside the room and saw the scene with an open mouth. Her eyes went wide. The scene was arnav and Khushi sleeping hugging each other arm.

Slowly she went near to bed stood there and watching how their both hugging each other and peacefully sleeping. She doesn't have the heart to wake up them. Then suddenly something hit her head. She turns and runs out 
                              ****************
" Anjali why are you coming running like this, come slowly, " said Shyam who saw her coming running down like some dog is chasing her.

Anjali comes running to them and stood on the front of them and breathing hard and said with one breath," As soon as possible, they should get married."

Everyone yelled: WHAT?

Anjali bit her tongue, and said sorry," Now I will say clearing " and she also sits with them and starts to say what she saw in arnav room. Others look at her with open mouth. After she finished what she saw and look at others and but she did get any replay from, they're in shock status, she looks at Shyam who eyes and mouth with wide open she chuckled and pinch his arm. Shyam who come from his shock and shout with pain. Shyam glare at her. Anjali holds her ear and said sorry. Shyam said " it's ok "and smile at her.

Anjali said," now I think this the time for marriage? what you all saying "

"We also have no problem, we also want this only, we want to see our chote and Khushi beti wedding," said Nani

Mami turns to Akash and payal and open her mouth to say something, but quickly Akash and Payal said," Ma we will marry after Bhai and Khushi wedding finish, we want to enjoy the wedding."

Mami look at them and said," Ok your wish "

" Who going to talk about this to arnav", asked Shyam

Everyone turns to him and point the finger on him, Shyam asked with shock," what me, are you all kidding me, how can I go and talk,"

"With your mouth, "said Anjali and chuckled and said" why. Are you scared? "

" no I am not scared, I will talk with him Ok," said Shyam

Anjali said," that's my good boy"

                             ******************
In arnav room
Arnav starts to open his eyes and he hears heartbeat sound he knows whose heartbeats this and he slowly took his head from her chest and look at her angle face and he caressing her cheek and remove the hair which covering face and kiss on her forehead. Khushi opened her eyes feeling his hot breath on her and wet kiss on her forehead.

Khushi said with a sleepy voice," Mmm Arnavjiiii "

" Mmm DOLl ... Did you wake up..." asked arnav who still top of her.

Khushi nods her head. And said," arnavji ... Shall we go down? "

" mmmm ok " and he gets up from the bed and helps her to get down and both went down.

                              ***************
In down
Others sitting on the living hall and charting. Arnav and Khushi come down. Everyone saw them and rush to them and they stood around them. Arnav looks at them and wonders what happens to them. Why they're now rounding like this, Khushi also so confuse and thinking what happened to them.

Anjali pushed Shyam in front of ARSHI. Arnav looks at Shyam with raising an eyebrow. Shyam sees this gulp his saliva and said," arnav...."  And he stopped he doesn't how to start to first.

Arnav said: what arnav..?

Shaym said with fear: wo. Marriage

Arshi asked with confusing: Marriage?

Shyam nods his head and said: Now this is the time for your two gets to marry.

Hearing this arnav and Khushi get shocked. their eyes went widen and heartbeat beat fast and jumping in joy suddenly Khushi felt her vision blurring and she fell on the floor THUD. Others get shocked to see this and arnav screamed in fear. " DOLL"

************
Thank u so much who r gave votes and your sweet lovely comments.