part 17

Suddenly Khushi felt her vision blurring and she fell on the floor THUD. Others get shocked to see this and Arnav screamed in fear. " DOLL"

                     °'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'
He looks at Khushi horror. His heart started to meek like anything in fear he scared to lose her dammit can't lose her he shouts in panic and he fell down beside her THUD and immediately he took her to his lap and start to patting he cheek he is freaking and start to call her," Doll... Doll please open your eyes... Please, you are scaring me... Please open your eyes what happens to you suddenly.." then he took his eyes from Khushi and shout," HARI PRAKASH !!

Others stood Surrounded  Arshi. They also so worried, don't know what happens, what made her faint like that.
HP comes there running hearing arnav shouting his name. Arnav saw HP and start to shout him," why are you standing here like this dammit go and get water quickly"

HP node his head in scared and ran into the kitchen and he returned at very speedy to the living hall where everyone standing.

HP gave the glass to Arnav and Arnav took at the glass from HP hand and made Khushi head lying on his lap carefully and took some water in his hand start to sprinkled water on her face and patted her face and called her," Doll... Doll can you hear me, please Open your eyes see here you Arnavji also here.."

Khushi opened her eyes slowly, Her vision was blurred, two three-time she blinked and slowly her vision get clear she first saw her worried Arnavji face. She knows how much he gets fearful see her like the this. Slowly she took her hand and caressed his cheek and said," Arnavji"

Arnav took her hand which hand is on his cheek and he kissed her palm and asked with solicitude," Doll are you Ok what happens you to suddenly, Are you feeling not good? Ha, what happened to you? Wait I will call the doctor" and he took his phone out to call the doctor but stop Khushi.

Khushi holds his hand and said," shhhhh Arnaji I am fain and don't need any doctor I am perfectly fain" and she tries to get up from his lap and Arnav help her to sit on the sofa and he also sits beside her.

Nani come to them and asked," Khushi betee are you Ok?

Khushi look at Nani and node her head and said," I am fain Nani"

Anjali come forward and asked," Then why do you suddenly fainted ha Khushi "

Shyam: ha Khushi

Khushi looked at everyone and she remembers why suddenly she fainted and suddenly she both cheeks turn to a red colour and she lows her head in shy.

Everyone wonders what happens to her suddenly and now why she is blushing like his.

Payal thought to ask her what happens to her," Khushi what happens to you now why are you blushing like this?"

Khushi node her head nothing and low her head more down in shy

Anjali suddenly shout," I know "

Now everyone wonders now what happens to Anjali now why she shouting like this.

Shyam comes to Anjali and asked," Anjali now what happens to now why you shout like this and what you know"

Anjali had a teasing smile on her lip and look at Khushi and said," I know why she faints and now why she blushing like this"

Everyone shout: what you know why faint and now blushing like this than say the reason

Anjali: I think Khushi is pregnant

Everyone eyes pop out in shock and screamed," WHAT!"

Arnav and Khushi shout," WHAT THE! "

Arnav Khushi looks at each other and brushes out to laugh. Khushi holding her stomach and laughing. She and arnav try to control their laugh but can't again their brush out to laugh.

Others wondering what happens to them now why they're laughing like mad.

Anjali: chote what happens why you both are laughing like mad? Asked with little worried and full confuse.

Arnav controls his laugh and said," Di what are you saying Khushi pregnant" and brush out to laugh again Khushi also join with him.

Anjali: then khush faint and blushing like her red tomato.

Khushi control her laugh and said," di you know why I am  faint and blushing like a red tomato"

Everyone node their head arnav also he also wants to know why she faints like that blushing.

Everyone: ha say know we want to know the reason

Khushi both cheek went red colour and low her and in shy and said," because ...... Because...

Everyone: because...

Khushi: I faint in joy

Everyone shouted: WHAT THE!

Khushi look at them and asked with an innocent face," what happened  why you all shouting like this, see now ear is aching because of your shout"

Everyone stares at her. She again made a baby face which melts everyone heart. Everyone let out a sigh and Anjali asked," Do you agree with this wedding? You and chote...?"

Khushi with shy she said," Di... I willingly agree I want to live my life with my arnavji"

Hearing this arnav and others also so happy. Others jump in happiness, their control their happiness. Now finally they're going to see her arnavji and his doll both are getting married to each other.

Khushi looks at Arnav shyly and Arnav who giving oeillade. Both eyes met. Their heartbeat starts to beat like anything. A smile appeared on their lip. Soon their both are going to husband and wife. Nobody can separate them. She belongs to him as well he belongs to her. Before birth, it was determined by God that their both soul mate.

••••••••••••••