part 13

Next day

It's afternoon time... Arnav and Akash in office, nk went out with his friends, Mami and Nani they are both in their room. Khushi and Anjali, Payal sitting in living hall watching their favourite TV show.

Khushi sat in the between of Anjali and Payal, Crossing her leg and keep one pillow top of her lap and hug the pillow tightly and watching TV Very interesting...

Anjali took the knife and apple from plate cut pieces. Anjali without seeing khushi face, She took the apple piece and stretched it to her " ha... Khushi here..." but anjali did not get any answer from her, she raises eyebrows with confusing and she turns to look at Khushi .she chuckled seeing khushi, who lost in the TV show, then she gets a negative idea in her mind and she smirked and she shouts " Oh! Chote, this time you are here "

Hearing arnav name khushi jerked from the sofa and start to search him and asked " Di.. Di... Where laad governor "

Seeing khushi tension face,anjali brush out to laugh catching her stomach... Khushi turns and looks anjali with confusing and she frowned: di why are you laughing like that, where arnavji? you said na... Chote now...???

Anjali tries to control her love but again brush out to laugh out loudly seeing khushi confuse face,khushi and payal look each other face with confusing " why anjali laughing like that "

" di why are you laughing like this " payal asked to her
Anjali controls her laugh and said " you know na... Payal I called her so long But I didn't get any response from khushi but when I said ... Chote ... How she responded quickly ... Anjali giggled and said " I don't know, you love my brother that much "

Khushi took the pillow and beat anjali and said " di you know  just sacred me " and throw the pillow aside
and sit beside anjali and said " you ask me na ...I love your brother that much ha.. Di I love that laad governor so much " then she said with a soft voice " he was my breath di, From my childhood, he is with me, He always fulfils my all desire, Protect me from all danger, he has good heart di.. But .. But I am scared of his over possession and obsessed.

Then she gets up from the sofa and turn to anjali and said with cute little angry: laad governor also have angry on top of his nose

" WHAT THE! " a voice comes from Khushi behind

Khushi eyes a pop out in shock hearing arnav voice from her behind slowly. She thought " really arnavji here or I am dreaming, At this time he is in the office, What he is doing here.

Slowly She looks back over at her shoulder and she saw arnav was standing  a little far from behind her,  she gulps her saliva hardly and turns to arnav who was fuming in angry

He comes little close to Khushi.  Anjali and payal get up from the sofa with scared seeing his angry face, their thought " oh no..Poor khush "

" what did you know said, " he asked still keep his face with anger. Khushi gets scared and took two step back " wo... Wo.. Arn...avjiii "

Arnav raised his both eyebrow and asked  " come on now tell me what did you just know said " and he starts to take one step forward to Khushi and khushi start to take a step backwards and look here and there to escape and she took the cousin pillow and throw to arnav and run from there. Here arnav catch the pillow hit on his face and he throws the pillow aside and run behind khushi and shout " DOLL...."

Here anjal and payal both closing their ears tightly because  could not bear screaming

****************************

Everyone sitting in the dining room and having lunch, akash also come home from the office, Nk also returned to home after meeting his friends. Everyone sat in their usual place and Hp and Op started serving food....suddenly they are heard calling bell

" Hp ... Go and see Who's at the near door? " nani said

Hp went and open the door and saw one person, He was standing there with a box, That box was covered with gift paper ....

The man stretched the box to him and said: this parcel for khushi madam and he keeps the box on hp hand and went from there before hp ask anything.

Hp comes to the dining room. Everyone saw hp standing there with one big parcel in his hand....

......................................

      What will that parcel be?

  Who would have sent this parcel?

..................................

Thank you who vote and gave your comments in my
Previous part

Pls give ur vote and comments

Thank you