Happy Birthday Min Yoongi

Hi...this is me, your one and only girl in this universe! It's 00.00 in the night and I'm awake just to tell you...thanks for being born to the world, happy birthday my one and only Min Yoongi Oppa.
From your Minatozaki Sana ♥️

Yoongi put his phone near his laptop whilst looking at the clock on the wall. He smirked when he realized that she really on time for texting him that birthday congratulatory. Why texting him instead of just calling him. Yoongi preferred her to hear her voice or seeing her on video call but that girl just texted him and this is his birthday, she must be more sensible though.
When he wanted to reply her text, suddenly he heard noises from outside of his studio room. That voice, that's Hoseok and the others. Yoongi immediately opened his room and found Hoseok brought a cake and they started to sing Happy birthday.
"Happy birthday hyung!!!"shouted Hoseok. Yoongi pretended to be annoyed but as expected this dongsaeng won't budge, he insisted to entering Yoongi's studio.
"Yaaah... happy birthday Suga,"said Namjoon with his swag.
"Happy birthday hyung!"Jimin and Taehyung hugged Yoongi so he couldn't complain.
"Hyuuung happy birthday, let's eat lamb skewer now!"said the youngest.
"Yah, are you crazy?"Yoongi responded but then laughed.
"My eternal roommate, happy birthday!"Jin hugged Yoongi.
"Let's blow the candle first hyung! It's melting!"Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's wrist, pulling him out from Jin's arms.
"Make a wish first! Make a wish out loud!"said Namjoon.
"Don't hide anything~ we know all your wish...,"said Jimin. But Yoongi didn't care and just closed his eyes, praying.
"I wish for Bangtan's next album big success,"said Jimin, saying out what's might in Yoongi's mind. Yoongi just smiled and kept praying.
"I wish for my next solo project success as well,"Jin added.
"I wish I can sleep even more despite of our tight schedule and many works,"said Hoseok.
"I wish to eat lamb skewer with Jungkook every day,"the youngest chuckled. Yoongi still didn't budge and still focus with his pray.
"I wish to have public relationship with Sana without ARMYs and ONCEs protest, lol,"Taehyung said, making Yoongi cracked with laughter.
"Yah!"Yoongi opened his eyes.
"That's true right? We know your genius mind already,"Namjoon laughed.
"Okay okay now blow the candle,"Hoseok said and Yoongi blew the candles.
"Yeah... happy birthday our Suga!"
After the little chaotic birthday blast with the members, Yoongi locked himself again in his studio. He replied one by one the birthday texts from the others. From Tablo sunbaenim, Supreme Boi, Suran noona, Zico, PO, Mino, and many more. Yoongi was thankful for all the congratulatory messages, how thoughtful they are for texting him in the middle of night remembering his birthday. He read texts from his parents as well, he wanted to call his mom but he knew she might be alright sleep, better call her tomorrow.
"Oppa... happy birthday~,"
Yoongi smiled when Sana finally video calling him.
"You late, I'm mad,"Yoongi pretended to sulk.
"Sorry...I don't want to bother your time with the members...but I texted you at 00:00 I'm sure!"she said with her serious face.
"Haha...yeah, you're the first babe...thank you, how I wish you were here. Give me kiss, quickly,"Yoongi pointed at his cheek.
"Mmuach!"Sana immediately pretended to kiss him. The voice that she made sounds like heaven to Yoongi, too cute to be true. Yoongi suddenly felt the urge to see her immediately.
"Won't you come, baby girl?"he asked, wishing her to say yes.
"I wish I can...but you know I have flight early this morning,"Sana pouted her mouth.
"Shot! I forget about that. Then when will we meet?"he asked, trying to hide his disappointment.
"It'll be a week full Oppa... I'm so so sorry,"
"It's okay, just call me when you're free ok,"Yoongi smiled patiently.
"Oppa too, you're busy too right?"
"I don't have overseas schedule so I'll be here waiting for you,"
"Okay... happy birthday, jagiya...I love you,"Sana made heart shape with her fingers.
"I love you too, baby...now you must sleep, you have flight tomorrow,"
"Eum...good night Oppa...,"
"Night,"Yoongi gave her a sweet smile before they end their conversation.
After had video call with her, Yoongi decided to reply the members' tweet and his friends text. He also felt so happy reading ARMYs mentions to their account. But not long after that he sighed. It's been three weeks already since he saw her in person. He has been seeing her for almost 6 months already but they can count how many times they personally meet just two of them. That's normal because actually she's still banned from dating and his group popularity is rising high now just like her group.
He remembered the first time when he actually could make Sana entering his life. He asked her number straightforwardly when he had a chance on music award backstage. He found Sana is the cutest girl that he ever met and she's not fake that's why he adored her. After getting to know her more, he was amazed at her true clumsy personality but she's sometimes mature and a 4D girl. She's like the human anime girl and her voice is his favorite. So he courted her and she accepted his love.
Yoongi didn't complain at all with their relationship. It's hard for idols to date freely in front of public especially when they're the hottest trend right now. He's not aiming to a short relationship with her as he want to be very serious with her. She became his inspiration for writing lyrics and songs and that's enough for them for now.
Just like that, Yoongi fell asleep in his studio after thinking about Sana and reading his beloved fans' wishes to him.
***
"How I wish I can be with you right now, hugging and kissing you endlessly,"
That's what Yoongi always told Sana. They're in the same city, their agencies are in same district but it's like they're having long distance relationship.
He always dream about her, feeling her close to him, endlessly cuddle her  and  showering her with love. But that was always a dream for him.
"You're so rude!"
Yoongi widened his eyes in disbelief when he opened his door, he saw he leaning on the wall next to the door, waiting for him, almost bored.
"Aren't you supposed to fl-,"
"I miss you,"Sana hugged him instead of answering his confusion. Yoongi really couldn't believe that it's reality instead of a dream. She showed him her schedule and yes she supposed to have schedule in Japan.
"Don't you want to cuddle me?"Sana sometimes could be so thirsty with love and clingy to him. She asked him while pouting and staring at him with that doe eyes.
"Before I cuddle you and do more answer me how could you make this happen?"Yoongi grabbed her shoulders.
"Hehe...I told the manager I have cramps and couldn't join this morning's flight...so I'll go tonight,"she grinned innocently.
"Who will accompany you?"instead of being glad, Yoongi thinks about her flying alone to Japan.
"Our coordi eonnie,"she replied him without hesitation.
Yoongi felt so happy that she managed to visit him in his birthday. It been three weeks already and finally they can meet. He really miss her... really miss her until recently he successfully made a song about how he miss her.
"Come in,"Yoongi pulled her hand to come inside his studio again and locked the door.
"Wait, I'll wash first,"Yoongi entered the washroom while Sana sat on the couch.
"Oppa this is for you, I hope you like it,"Sana gave a small box to Yoongi after he's done washing and sat beside her. Yoongi put his arm around Sana's shoulder and received the gift with his other hand.
"What is this? Your presence here is the best present today and I like it,"Yoongi without Sana's consent pecked her lips.
"Just open it, dear...,"
"Okay babe," Yoongi opened the box and found a silver bracelet with initial"MS" in the middle.
"I have one too,"Sana showed her wrist.
"But won't people will notice this?"he asked worriedly although he loves the gift.
"It's a common model...so many people wear this...the difference is this one have our name's initial craft,"she explained.
"MS...Min Suga, Minatozaki Sana,"Yoongi smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead proudly with her genius idea.
"This is the best. Thanks love,"he placed his forehead against her forehead as they're staring at each other.
"You're welcome... thanks for being born Oppa, you're too precious for me,"Sana smiled. They're so close right now so he could feel her warm breath on his skin.
"That's my line, babe, don't steal,"Yoongi replied. Sana just giggled hearing that. After that Yoongi moved closer so there's no gap between them again when his lips finally fit perfectly to her lips. He moved his lips in sync with her and when they're getting heated even more, Yoongi was already hovering her body on that couch.
"Do you miss me?"he asked with his already lustful eyes, he put some strands of her hair behind her ear. His  fingers already trailing on her skin under her shirt.
Sana just gave a small nod. Yoongi greeted her allowance happily with kissing her again.
"I'll make you feel good like the last time,"he started to undress her body. Yoongi leaned down excitedly to taste her skin, making the younger one giggled by feeling ticklish and happy as well.
"Happy birthday Min Yoongi," he smirked.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
LOL what a mess story...I wrote this in a very short time just for Suga's birthday. Sorry if this is not good.
Once again happy birthday Suga ♥️♥️♥️
(PS. Please leave comment if you read this 😊)